Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 29, 2014, 10:21:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329952 Posts in 13522 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Doctor Who
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Doctor Who  (Read 12296 times)
Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2011, 02:36:53 AM »

I think they telegraphed the tweest on purpose, probably because the internet figured it out. Well, kind of. The internet guesses wildly at every possibility and this was one of them.

Wasn't expecting a ninja maid though.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2011, 10:40:54 AM »

I finally finished watching the new episodes.  We have had them available for a while now, but we were restricting ourselves to one per week so that it would be a shorter bummer when they were all over.

Have to agree that the last episode was pretty awesome.  The twist was definitely one of the strong possibilities, but I'd be a liar if I said "oh, I thought that was obvious!"  I liked the actual reveal.  This explains a lot, like
Code:
how has River known how to fly the Tardis all this time, and why has the doctor popped into her life in reverse order for her, but she has appeared to be the same age the whole time?  Well, if she's part Time Lord, maybe she has a really long lifespan.  And even if not, he could have found her as a kid and basically raised her in the Tardis. It makes a lot of sense to me that people are coming after the Doctor - he's been stopping them from doing what they want for years.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2011, 08:40:14 PM »

For fear of spoilers I'm not reading any other posts, but I wanted to say that I finally made it to season 5. I've watched the Eleventh Hour and The Beast Below so far. The first was way better than expected, and the second was Ok, but nothing amazing. I'm liking Matt Smith so far, and Karen is beyond gorgeous, as well as unexpectedly decent actress. I'm sick of Daleks, so I'm not really looking forward to the next episode. We'll see.

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: