Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 11:27:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327786 Posts in 13420 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Brush and Quill
| | |-+  Infinite.Bit Productions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Infinite.Bit Productions  (Read 1657 times)
Dio

... I'm not Dead.

SummonerDio@msn.com Diobility Diobility
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: August 14, 2006, 06:42:19 PM »

Hey guys. I've been forever since I made a topic. Hah!

Anyway, I figured this is a good a place as any to post some "creative" workings, so I wanted to kinda advertise me and my friend's new company. A friend of mine and I started a composing company, since we were both into making and composing music, and we're both big gamers. It's a side thing for now, but we hope to get some good work, someday. Our company is called Infinite.Bit Productions. We don't have a website or anything yet, but my friend did make a myspace music page thing (might as well since everyone and their mom is on that site). As a first project, we are working on doing some remake albums of old NES songs. We're not selling it, of course (because Lawyers are bad), but we are giving it away. It's kind of our portfolio so showcase how well we can compose. Other than that, we're trying to do some work for my friend (and yours) Kiem, for his upcoming game. I know the music from a game is as important as the game content itself, so we hope to put out a good product. Anyway, here are some MP3's of the songs we remade so far. Hopefully you remember the songs from the NES days...

Batman - Stage 1 [Rock Remix]
Bionic Command - Stage 1 [Rock Remix]
Castlevania - Stage 1-1 [Gothic Rock Remix]
Castlevania II - Daytime [Symphonic Remix]
Double Dragon - Stage 1 [Rock Remix]
Tetris - Complete Theme [Piano Version]

We're gonna try to do like 30 to 40 tracks... and yes Ryan, we're doing Megaman. :P

Anyway, I guess that is my contribution to the Sanctuary. Hope you guys enjoy those tracks, because more will be showing up. And if people like the NES remakes, we were going to move on to SNES and Genesis. :)

... It's pretty amazing what you can do with a Yamaha keyboard, a strong computer and having a love for music. :)

Infinite.Bit Radio
Dedicated station to actual video game and anime music from various soundtracks. No radio show podcasts or anything like that... Just pure 100% music. Old, new and remade tracks is what you'll hear from us.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 06:48:53 PM »

DUDE

That "Vampire Killer" remix is awesome. \m/

EDIT:  And so is the "Bloody Tears" remix, holy fuck.

EDIT #2:  And so is that Bionic Commando track.  Gotta love that driving beat, baby. :P

Lyonaz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 10:59:52 AM »

Seriously they are awesomely done, I tip my hat off for you sir.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: