Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2014, 07:14:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
337983 Posts in 13836 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Dream Trigger 3D
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dream Trigger 3D  (Read 482 times)
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 14, 2011, 02:55:10 AM »

So I traded in Dragon Age 2 and some other games, and got Dream Trigger 3D.  I had heard good things about it, and I needed to play something besides Street Fighter on my 3DS.

You feel very detached in the beginning as the game is very unique, but it is worth a few chances.  I was expecting something closer to Starfox or Gradius, but got an action puzzle rhythm thing.  You have to play it... the reviews I read lead me to expect starfox/gradius, which is wrong.

Anyway, it's actually addicting.  Sadly, my happiness didn't bring me to this topic... the fact that the shit crashed on me three times with a custom "an error has occurred" message did.  It may be the level I'm attempting, but it's happening consistently. 

Shadow Wars would just freeze up, but this game gives me a black screen with that message.

Winter must be over, because here come the buuuuuugs

This game must be art because it is a disgrace to commercial products? 

Final opinion: It is sad that the game was taking time to grow on me, as unique as it is, only to fucking fall to technical issues during the peak of my enjoyment.

God please give us some worthwhile 3DS games...

edit:  It was just the black screen of death, maybe if I turn off my wireless communications I will be ok... http://www.megapirateninjas.com/2011/03/3ds-black-screen-of-death.html
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 01:24:19 PM by Fei » Logged

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: