Author Topic: FINAL FANTASY XV, This is a fantasy based on reality.

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
Re: FINAL FANTASY XV, This is a fantasy based on reality.
« Reply #1590 on: March 10, 2017, 11:16:14 AM »
@Arvis How do I award you all the possible likes in the universe for that?

@Starmongoose How do I award you all the possible USUKs in the universe for that?

Starmongoose

• Forum Moderator
  • Contributing Editor
  • I Mean Bismuth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: March 10, 2017, 11:18:39 AM »
FedEx? I dunno.

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: March 10, 2017, 11:31:47 AM »
FedEx? I dunno.
Damnit, we need a button here for that!

Seeing as this is all spinning off topic, I'm gonna at least make a relevant post this time. I am somewhat disheartened by the obvious pulling of the story segment with gladio taking a mini break for the upcoming dlc. I'm already very skeptical on dlc purchases outside of expansions and the occasional costume dlc, but I opted for this because of all the extras being talked about regarding the game. To fully realize that this dlc segment was  in the game originally, or at the very least completely designed to be dlc during the game's development and not included in the story just to sell it later, does feel like a kick in the nether region. I know there's obviously concepts that come up during development that can't be fleshed out completely before release that become dlc and expansion fuel, but it doesn't take the sting off when it's as blatant as this is. I'm gonna play it of course, I mean I bought the season pass and gladio is the ultimate badass, but I'm definitely gonna download it with a very wide frowny face on.

TASTY!

natros

• "We'll probably use algebra like mad today."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: March 10, 2017, 11:49:49 AM »
FedEx? I dunno.

They'll just beat the shit out of it. ...Which I assume Star would want in that situation, anyway.