Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2016, 06:11:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
236929 Posts in 7066 Topics by 2350 Members
Latest Member: octorick
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Fallout 4
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 9811 times)
ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: November 24, 2015, 08:51:45 AM »

*Side-Quest Related*

Really starting to wonder if Bethesda fired all of its writing staff that knew how to do Horror-themes. It's really, really bizarre because Skyrim had some really good moments in their side-quests that pulled off that kinda distraction gloriously. But between

Code:
The Museum of Witchcraft and Dunwich Borers

everything's been kind of a let down. The first was a fantastic build-up that (quickly) let to a VERY predictable, almost comedic end due to how poorly that particular thing could be cheesed. The second was a meh build up, promising middle, but as soon as that promise peeks its head out *pop*, it all ends.

In this particular case I'd rather they did nothing than present this half-baked mess. XP
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2016, 01:38:03 AM »

I've been playing this recently (Level 19) and the one complaint I don't get is about the dialogue.

I don't understand how it's "dumbed down" compared to the other games.

I'm mostly disappointed they used so much of the same music from the previous games. I was hoping for a fancy new soundtrack to get used to.

As for the setting, I really hope they don't just decide to go East Coast/West Coast every time. They need to shake up the formula a bit.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: