Author Topic: super robot wars topic

bigdeath

• View Profile
Re: super robot wars topic
« Reply #285 on: January 31, 2018, 09:00:01 PM »
I liked Reconguista in G. It wasn't that confusing. The animation style was pretty and I enjoyed the story. I've seen worst from the Gundam franchise.

But what one thinks of the animes included doesn't really matter. SRW is all about the Mecha and Code Geas R2 and Reconguista in G have awesome mecha designs

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 31, 2018, 10:44:59 PM »
I liked Reconguista in G. It wasn't that confusing. The animation style was pretty and I enjoyed the story. I've seen worst from the Gundam franchise.

But what one thinks of the animes included doesn't really matter. SRW is all about the Mecha and Code Geas R2 and Reconguista in G have awesome mecha designs

Counterargument: Nadia.

That said, the other thing SRW does well is crossover jokes. Recently seeing Fafnir alongside SEED Destiny makes me want them both in a game with Majestic Prince stat (bonus points if they don't make GSD post series, so when Durandal unveils his master plan and Shinn turns/calls bullshit, either the Fafnir or the MJP Hirarifaces will get pissed off at him for being for/against human engineering respectfully).
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

mecharobot

• Trombe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 01, 2018, 08:31:31 AM »
The post-plots need to go, especially since in GSD there's not even any new mecha to add. Char's Counterattack needs to go too, since it prevents 0079 from coming back ever again. How about that Frozen Teardrop?  Katoki Wing, Proto-Zero?

Oh well, at least there's Sirbine.

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 19, 2018, 11:27:44 PM »
http://www.siliconera.com/2018/02/19/super-robot-wars-xs-second-trailer-features-new-original-characters-and-robot-on-robot-action/

New trailer for SRWX. OGs this time are magic inquisitor on the run from the magic inquisition and girl who is good with magic. Butler Bird and Ravensoft Wizard Mech are both cool and good, and the villain/rival/whatever looks dapper as well.
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

kofvscapcom

• Rereveagence
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 23, 2018, 08:58:48 PM »
on the fence whether to get X, its like $62 on yesasia but their shipping is notoriously slow. Also, it does seem like there are less series in this one, no Getter Robo is crazy. But Gundam Wing is in it...
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.