Author Topic: Sony announces PSP Remasters for the PS3 (M. Hunter P. 3rd for PS3 confirmed!)

Ivalice Alliance

• Valendia Knights of the Peace
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Reinforcements? I am the reinforcements.
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
If the Final Fantasy PS2 HD collection does exist, I hope we get the International version of XII, it made me so mad that we didn't get all of those awesome new features.
[Gamer, Collector] 🎮

PSN: Kenshin_EvoX
Steam, GOG & Xbox Live: Ivalice VKP

Currently Playing:

Waiting On: Shenmue III, Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Resident Evil 2 Remake

Jonathan Ingram

• Banninated
    • View Profile
If the Final Fantasy PS2 HD collection does exist, I hope we get the International version of XII, it made me so mad that we didn't get all of those awesome new features.

I personally felt FFXII International was a real hack job compared to FFX and FFX-2 International. It didn`t add any new bosses/dungeons and even the new weapons were invisible because SE couldn`t be bothered to design actual models for them. Its coolest feature was an ability to speed up battles.

CDFN

• View Profile

You're giving it too much credit.
Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.