Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2014, 02:32:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327559 Posts in 13411 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Modern Warfare 3 trailer.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: Modern Warfare 3 trailer.  (Read 7450 times)
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2011, 08:27:53 PM »

I think it was just the fact that you made it sound like mw3 was the only reason you defriended someone. I defriend most people I don't talk to for over six months in all my lists, myself.

No, it just tipped the scales. I'm an asshole, not a moron. Of course, the mindless ones who play mw3 nonstop and play nothing else may be booted in the future, but that won't be til perhaps january or so.

Also, Eusis, you have a point, but skyrim has one thing working in its favor. I don't hate its publisher. I actually didn't like oblivion either which is funny. I liked mw1, before my hatred of one Robert Kotick arose. I'm all kinds of fucked up, i know.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 08:33:31 PM by D. tnegA » Logged

TASTY!
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2011, 08:31:57 PM »

If it were just the mw3 factor i wouldn't care as much, but what the hell, why request me and never play with me again? Played with one of the guys on my list for 5 hours on dead rising 2 and we had a great time.

Yeah, this can be annoying.  I've had people that I played long sets of games with in Street Fighter or Marvel and they friend me or I friend them.  Yet, we never do play again. Lame.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2011, 08:53:44 PM »

I almost never play with people in my friends list (outside of Gregg every so often). Most of the people I keep are people I am familiar with elsewhere.

I also hate Activision and Kotick, which is why I didn't buy MW3; I rented it, so they got none of my money.

Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2011, 03:56:27 AM »

So I played multiplayer for a good 2.5 hours, swearing only to play 1.

It's as fun as ever. I got worked for a while, getting used to the maps.

Kill confirmed adds a decent amount of strategy to it, and it's very fun. I don't hear any assholes screaming into the mic... so maybe that shit is turned off unless you have a headset in?
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2011, 04:42:55 PM »

http://www.dorkly.com/article/27495/five-rejected-modern-warfare-3-storylines

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2011, 06:49:15 PM »

I also hate Activision and Kotick, which is why I didn't buy MW3; I rented it, so they got none of my money.
damn skippy.

TASTY!
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2011, 12:37:04 PM »

Since you threatened to ban me if I didn't play spec ops I gave them a fair shake last night.

The "horde" mode rules. As you play on you level up and gain access to new weapons, equipment and explosives. The neat part is you buy them from stations that are placed further away from your base relative to how "powerful" the thing is. For example the thing that sells airstrikes and predator missiles is far away from the base while the thing that sells guns is right in the base. Each wave is a little different too. One wave was two attack choppers you have to take down. One wave was a juggernaut. The AI is pretty good too. My buddy and I were fighting side by side and a dude snuck up behind me and knifed my ass. We made it to level 14.

The spec ops missions are ok. Pretty hard, but we're playing only two players. There seemed to be a decent variety of levels, but I don't have everything unlocked. Again, the AI is aggressive.
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2011, 08:47:35 PM »

I was at the store and held MW3 in my hands, thinking "the only way I'll want to play this is if I buy it" and then put it down.

I only bought MW2 because I was working retail at the time, and the corporate masters assigned the wrong price to it (19.99 instead of 59.99).  It was quite fun, but that is now a $20 experience in my mind.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2011, 09:45:21 PM »

Wtf? I only threatened to ban you in my mind, HOW DID YOU KN-

I mean. Yeah, honestly survival mode sounds like a lot of fun/better than Black Ops zombies.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2011, 04:29:37 PM »

Call of Duty beats One Piece and Ni no Kuni for Top Sales Spot

I still find it ironic that Square Enix publish Call of Duty over there.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2011, 07:38:08 AM »

The game saw a 74% drop in its second week in the UK and still managed to outsell ACR which launched that week. This is absolutely insane.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2011, 03:26:44 PM »

The thing that'd toally make this game awesome would be ditching the generic action movie soundtrack in favor of some thrash death metal.

That'd fucking slay
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: