Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 07:30:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319693 Posts in 13046 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  E3 2011
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: E3 2011  (Read 14372 times)
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2011, 04:54:47 PM »

I was just gonna ask if it was E3 already since there seems to be so many announcements lately. Not that I'm complaining.

Typical pre-E3 business.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2011, 08:32:52 PM »

Zone of Enders HD collection ...D=

oh my i seem to have made a mess here.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 08:35:56 PM by Alisha » Logged

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2011, 10:03:28 PM »

well im gonna try to keep an open mind for this e3. since i have non existant expectations something might surprise me :)

Too be fair, given last year's E3, I'd set my expectations down to zero too (unless your name's Nintendo in which case I'm pumped and ready to go (though, lets face it, they're going to be all about the hardware this year given the 3DS's release and the Wii2's unveiling (Speaking of which, what ridiculous name do you guys and dolls suspect said system will be called? I'm predicting the WiiPlus.))).

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2011, 02:50:30 AM »

Are we going to make predictions or just wait and see?

Is Nintendo going to smack their cock in our faces again by releasing Last Story and Xenoblade only in Europe?

At this point I'd say it's 50/50.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2011, 06:09:54 AM »

Watch konami's press conference in HD here:

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/53216/konami-e3-2011-press-conference/?quality=hd

OK, where to start.

KojiPro's new engine looks impressive.
The woman that helped explaining transfarring is hot.
The MGS collection is one hell of a deal, I was expecting PW to be released separately as part of the PSP remaster series, all 3 games on a single disc is very sweat.
ZOE collection! Hell yes!
Silent Hill looks very nice.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2011, 06:26:18 AM »

Tomb Raider trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN7_8Yholm4

Holy shit, that's the most impressive CGI I've ever seen. Love the new Lara.

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2011, 08:39:17 PM »

My only prediction is Shigeru Miyamoto comes out to demo Skyward Sword on the new nintendo console and makes himself looks stupid again....god that was memorable.

Oh, and probably new 3DS lite or reworked version that offers less eye destruction for kids.

TASTY!
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2011, 08:47:21 PM »

Oh, and probably new 3DS lite or reworked version that offers less eye destruction for kids.

Too soon, even for Nintendo.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Maxximum

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2011, 08:00:39 AM »

Don't be so sure, Nintendo have essentially become the Apple of console gaming so it wouldn't be all that surprising to see a new version so soon after the original release. That, and the fact that the 3DS apparently has problems that really do need fixing, makes it all the more likely.

My only prediction is Shigeru Miyamoto comes out to demo Skyward Sword on the new nintendo console and makes himself looks stupid again....god that was memorable.

Id be pretty PO'd if they would actually decide to hold the new Zelda over for the Wii2 or whatever they end up calling it. Its been less than a year since I bought the Wii and part of the reason I finally decided to get one was the promise of a new Zelda title.

Tomb Raider trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN7_8Yholm4

Holy shit, that's the most impressive CGI I've ever seen. Love the new Lara.

Animation quality is amazing, I'm starting to look forward to this.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 08:09:08 AM by Maxximum » Logged

NOW PLAYING:                                         IMPRESSIONS:
Natural Selection2:                                         RTS/FPS hybrid that I just cant seem to get bored of.
Hearthstone:                                                 I don't like card games, and yet I enjoy this.
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2011, 08:47:52 AM »

Don't be so sure, Nintendo have essentially become the Apple of console gaming so it wouldn't be all that surprising to see a new version so soon after the original release. That, and the fact that the 3DS apparently has problems that really do need fixing, makes it all the more likely.

Hah! No seriously, why in god's name would they bother to announce yet a new console when they're in the process of announcing a new console? Not even Apple would be THAT retarded. Besides it's not like the Pita or whatever it's called is going to be stealing the 3DS's thunder that quickly anyways (seriously, it lacks the raw stats to do that now, though it would still be a massive improvement over the PSP if it doesn't turn into the Port Station Portable 2 for the first three years of it's life).

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2011, 09:56:46 AM »

That, and the fact that the 3DS apparently has problems that really do need fixing, makes it all the more likely.

What problems with the 3DS? There's nothing wrong with mine.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Maxximum

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2011, 10:09:14 AM »

Doesn't it have an appallingly short battery life and give people headaches?

NOW PLAYING:                                         IMPRESSIONS:
Natural Selection2:                                         RTS/FPS hybrid that I just cant seem to get bored of.
Hearthstone:                                                 I don't like card games, and yet I enjoy this.
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2011, 10:46:03 AM »

Battery life is fairly short (~4 hrs), but even with the 3D slider full blown, neither myself or my girlfriend have had headaches playing it.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2011, 02:47:18 PM »

Battery life is fairly short (~4 hrs), but even with the 3D slider full blown, neither myself or my girlfriend have had headaches playing it.
Stop playing your 3DS and this line will be much clearer.

But seriously, I don't dislike the 3DS, I just hate the 3D effect. It hurts alot to try and focus on it with my glasses on. If I take them off and put the screen 2 inches from my face, it looks cool, but yeah, brain drain, etc.

TASTY!
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2011, 10:41:58 PM »

I haven't noticed it. My PSP dies ways faster than my 3DS. The battery life isn't short enough that it warrants a problem for me. Headaches seem to be a personal issue. Nintendo can't fix whether or not people get headaches from viewing 3D.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: