Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2014, 09:46:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329452 Posts in 13498 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Dungeon Siege III Demo Out
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Dungeon Siege III Demo Out  (Read 10240 times)
neogalahad

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2011, 02:42:31 AM »

Yeah thats the problem that you HAVE to play with the same people to get a great experience out of it...Its hard when your an adult and have school and work and the friend lives in another state with a child on the way...They should have at least had some kind of character transfer even if it was restricted to the use of a specific character like if I use Katarina and want to transfer MY Katarina over to his and replace his Katarina I should be able to...Just something that would make it a lot more accessible. I know there are exploits up the ASS with that method but who cares? I want to be able to help out a buddy if I want dammit!
Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2011, 03:20:56 PM »

Its a very strange way to do multiplayer. Being a console game is no excuse this gen, so I really don't understand this move. Ah well, they'll probably patch in a proper mode eventually.

NOW PLAYING:
Hearthstone: I don't like card games, and yet I enjoy this.
Chaos on Deponia: Beat the first one, went straight for the second one, that says a lot.
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin: Seems ok, has mouse issues.
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2011, 12:41:25 PM »

I'm sorry but I found this title to be utterly pitiful..... it simply wreaks of generic-western-sword and sorcery stuff, which isn't a bad thing unless your not fond of it however, coupled with ugly characters, a general lack of aesthetics altogeather, bad camera angles,  and the list goes on... Granted I didn't give it enough time to made a call on the plot, but what I did see was really mediocre.... What I can say though is that I found the gameplay to be really enjoyable so at least it has a leg up on other recent multiplayer-rpg abominations... *cough* hunted *cough*.....

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2011, 09:16:47 AM »

Yeah thats the problem that you HAVE to play with the same people to get a great experience out of it...Its hard when your an adult and have school and work and the friend lives in another state with a child on the way...They should have at least had some kind of character transfer even if it was restricted to the use of a specific character like if I use Katarina and want to transfer MY Katarina over to his and replace his Katarina I should be able to...Just something that would make it a lot more accessible. I know there are exploits up the ASS with that method but who cares? I want to be able to help out a buddy if I want dammit!

Real gamers don't have kids. They take away from gaming time. :P
neogalahad

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2011, 02:39:17 AM »

Real gamers don't have kids. They take away from gaming time. :P

lol yeah, but thats life...literally
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2011, 11:04:22 PM »

Anyone play the new DLC? A buddy and I did and holy crap, is it hard! Even on casual! It's good DLC though. We got about 8 or 9 hours out of it and it was only 800 MSP.
cj_iwakura
Wayfarer of the Time

Counting The Sheep

cjiwakurax
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2012, 12:27:35 PM »

I started on this after getting a $10 copy at Best Buy. Started out slow, but got good real fast.

I was worried I'd regret picking Reinhart, though that paid off soon enough.

Boy was the first real boss tough. Haven't tried the online yet though.

蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: