Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 04:04:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335282 Posts in 13727 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  ConBravo! 2011
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ConBravo! 2011  (Read 552 times)
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: June 03, 2011, 02:40:24 AM »

Hey folks, as some of you know (and some of you don't), I chair a convention in Ontario called ConBravo!. This year we're very gaming and costume oriented, and we've managed to pull in quite a number of guests and arrange events of some remark. I usually don't schill much of anything, but I figure this is a relevant kind of event for any Canadians we have aboard, so yeah.

If you go over the website (http://conbravo.com), you can get a fuller idea of what we offer. It's two days worth of events, guests, workshops, and panels, $20 if you pre-reg, $25 at the door. We're running over July 30-31st at the Holiday Inn, 3063 South Service Rd., Burlington, ON.

Guest Highlights Include:

The Nostalgia Critic - His Canadian premiere, he'll be doing a video and several panels and events
Spoony - Also his Canadian premiere, he'll be doing panels, meeting his fans, talking about gaming, and making appearances at the arcade
Angry Joe - ALSO his Canadian premiere, the man behind Blistered Thumbs will be doing panels, meeting fans, etc etc.
Keith Apicary - From Talking Classics and Screwattack, he'll be... jumping off and falling down things. If he survives, he'll probably nerdrage at everyone in the gaming room. Also his Canadian premiere.
Birdman Dodd - He'll be doing several panels regarding podcasting, reviewing, and gaming. A native son of Canada, he does Review a Day and This Week in Geek as a major contributor.
The 404s - The most renowned improv geek comedy troupe of Canada, they'll be doing several shows at our event, including an 18+ night for extra laughs.

We also have an outdoor arena, tournaments for a whole slew of games, a costumed masquerade contest, our Saturday night dance, and a whole lot of other stuff. So yeah, if you're excited, in the area (or hey, willing to travel), and wanna come out and be a part of the fun, visit the website. I'll obviously be there and hopefully get to meet some of you guys. :)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: