Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2014, 04:03:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332764 Posts in 13635 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Dragon's Crown (Vanillaware RPG, now 2013 all regions) announced for PS3/Vita
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 32 Print
Author Topic: Dragon's Crown (Vanillaware RPG, now 2013 all regions) announced for PS3/Vita  (Read 37863 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: August 06, 2013, 12:35:51 AM »

What are your choices
Mass effect 2 and 3 on xbob. Metal Gear Rising, Dragon's Dogma DA, The Last of Us, and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for ps3. I also have my old ds lite and psp 2000 that I don't play anymore and have no games for, so those may go back too...

Xbob stuff is definitely going since I'm selling that when my friend returns it after he beats Tales of Vesperia. Don't wanna sell TLoA since it's the best PS3 game ever. TTT2 also is a game I really like and would be against selling unless I had no choice., and Dark Arisen I haven't platinumed yet, but I only need like 2 more trophies for it I think. I may just do MGR and the handhelds, and hope for the best afterwards.

There's like a billion copies of TLoU floating around, in a year, the game will be $20 brand new I bet. 

After working at EBGames, that's how 80% of the staff play.  We buy games Day1, trade it while the exchange is high, then buy it again when it's dirt cheap.  EB/GS are really good with trade promos at least, so you may get a boost for newer stuff.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: August 06, 2013, 11:30:24 AM »

my copy just arrived, I'll work on the single player. No artbook though, I guess newegg doesn't get preorders, I;m so salty.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: August 06, 2013, 11:42:48 AM »

After working at EBGames, that's how 80% of the staff play.  We buy games Day1, trade it while the exchange is high, then buy it again when it's dirt cheap.  EB/GS are really good with trade promos at least, so you may get a boost for newer stuff.

So trading in my TLoU for Xillia would be a smart move?
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: August 06, 2013, 12:29:20 PM »

On the bus omw home now with both xillia and DC...bus is slow as hell, took 40 minutes to get here AND it's packed.

Edit: ok, how the FUCK did this game get a Teen rating from the esrb? How?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 12:43:19 PM by Agent D. » Logged

TASTY!
ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: August 06, 2013, 01:49:54 PM »

Something tells me when I go in to pick up my copy of Xillia, I'll also be walking out with this game as well....
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: August 06, 2013, 03:44:44 PM »

So now I have two copies of the limited edition artbook.  Anyone want one?

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: August 06, 2013, 04:46:34 PM »

Currently level 12 fighter...I gotta whine for a second. This game is pretty...but that's about it so far. This multiplayer shit needs to open up soon, I'm about to pass out from the simplicity. The second boss was the only difficulty I have encountered so far. I also may be overleveled already, but they're feeding me exp...

I hope you guys are almost multiplayer ready...

TASTY!
Dincrest
Cleanup Crew
RPGFan Editor

Smile... they'll think you're up to something.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #382 on: August 06, 2013, 04:49:23 PM »

That seems to be a sticking point- that multiplayer has to be unlocked.  I hated that about Ragnarok DS- I had to schlep through 3/4s of the lousy single-player campaign to unlock multiplayer. 

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: August 06, 2013, 05:16:36 PM »

Almost ready?  I haven't even started the game yet!

Guys, I started it up and my PS3 died... :(

Looks like I'm completely out for the whole multiplayer business.  My PS3 has thoroughly YLODed a second time.  What great timing...

So unless somebody wants to play on the Vita with me...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 07:06:04 PM by Kevadu » Logged

kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: August 06, 2013, 08:28:43 PM »

So now I have two copies of the limited edition artbook.  Anyone want one?

I'm considering giving you moneys for one, I really wanted one. Also, lvl 10 amazon and just got back from work, time to finish the single player quick

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: August 06, 2013, 08:52:37 PM »

Almost ready?  I haven't even started the game yet!

Guys, I started it up and my PS3 died... :(

Looks like I'm completely out for the whole multiplayer business.  My PS3 has thoroughly YLODed a second time.  What great timing...

So unless somebody wants to play on the Vita with me...
Wow man...my condolences.

TASTY!
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: August 06, 2013, 09:18:39 PM »

Apparently Atlus has a really snazzy PSN theme related to this game.  FYI/NYK

And daaamn Kev.  That's literally the worst news.  What bad, bad timing.  I'm guessing a new PS3 is completely out of the question, budget-wise.  I'm really worried mine's gonna crap out on me soon too actually.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: August 06, 2013, 10:12:28 PM »

I was so proud of myself for getting my PS3 working again after the first time it YLODed.  I guess I could try that again, but it's kind of a pain in the ass and there's no guarantee it's going to hold out a second time...

I guess I could get a new PS3, but I refuse to pay $270 for a bundle with some game I don't want.  Why the heck haven't they cut the price by now.  PS3s ought to be like $200...I would pay $200 for a new one.

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: August 06, 2013, 10:20:10 PM »

I was so proud of myself for getting my PS3 working again after the first time it YLODed.  I guess I could try that again, but it's kind of a pain in the ass and there's no guarantee it's going to hold out a second time...

I guess I could get a new PS3, but I refuse to pay $270 for a bundle with some game I don't want.  Why the heck haven't they cut the price by now.  PS3s ought to be like $200...I would pay $200 for a new one.
Why not just send it in for a service repair? I did that for my graphical problem and my system came back good as new. Cost me 130 bucks, but that was like a year ago.

TASTY!
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: August 06, 2013, 10:34:21 PM »

Why not just send it in for a service repair? I did that for my graphical problem and my system came back good as new. Cost me 130 bucks, but that was like a year ago.

This system is long outside of any kind of warranty.  I got it in like 2008.  Do they still do repairs on systems like that?

Besides, to truly fix a YLOD you need a complete motherboard replacement, which is practically a new system anyway.

Edit:
OK, I looked into it.  Seems I can get a refurbished PS3 Slim for $129 if I send in my old system.  That's not a bad deal, though I don't know that I trust a refurb system...

But there's another problem: My Dragon's Crown disc is still stuck in my PS3!  And the 'trick' to get a disc out of a YLODed PS3 isn't working.  (Supposedly if you hold down the eject button with the power off on the hard switch in the back of the system and then turn the power on while keeping your finger on the eject button it's supposed to eject the disc, but I'm having zero luck with that...)  So I guess I need to disassemble the blu-ray drive...

I knew I'd be disassembling something...

Edit again:
And I did it.  Disassembled the blu-ray drive and took my disc out.  That turned out to be surprisingly much easier than I thought it would be.  Only took like 15 minutes.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 11:16:51 PM by Kevadu » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 32 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: