Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 06:29:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319791 Posts in 13049 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Dragon's Crown (Vanillaware RPG, now 2013 all regions) announced for PS3/Vita
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32 Print
Author Topic: Dragon's Crown (Vanillaware RPG, now 2013 all regions) announced for PS3/Vita  (Read 27807 times)
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Contributing Editor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 11:56:29 AM »

More details:

Here's one possible way that teamwork will play a role in the game. Your weapons can be damaged and destroyed. If you lose a weapon, you'll have to fight barehanded until a thief steals a weapon.

Kamitani mentioned one limitation about the game's elf class. If you use a bow and arrow as your weapon, you'll be limited in the number of arrows. You can recover arrows by touching dead enemies.

If you die during your play session, you will be revived after a some tens of seconds, assuming you have lives left of course. If all players in your party die, you're all returned back to town.

There will be a few communicative aspects to the game. You won't be able to chat, but you will be abel to do greetings and create a dying message.

I'm not totally sure if I'm reading this part right, but it seems that the game will have a Demon's Soulish system in place where the dead bodies of other players will appear in your game session as bones. From the bones, you can see information about the other player and their dying message. If you like a particular player, you can take his bones and covert it into an NPC for future use.

Kamitani says that Dragon's Crown is a game he truly wanted to make, and he's putting his full strength behind it. He said to expect a number of additional elements beyond what has been announced thus far.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/06/08/dragons_crown_bits/

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 11:58:13 AM »

What a lame move on their part. Why distract from what promises to be a good game like this?

OkamiGeisha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2011, 01:09:14 PM »

Here's another shot:

Big tits, big thighs. Hmm....

I guess she has thunder magic then? 
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 01:19:14 PM »

Maybe they're into the joke that westerners like big boobed (as Lara Croft) and muscular (as Marcus Phoenix) and decided to put it in their game, you know, just for fun.

I'm not particularly found of these exaggerated proportions but as other Vanillaware games everything looks so beautiful I can't help liking it.

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2011, 01:52:13 PM »

More details:

Here's one possible way that teamwork will play a role in the game. Your weapons can be damaged and destroyed. If you lose a weapon, you'll have to fight barehanded until a thief steals a weapon.

Kamitani mentioned one limitation about the game's elf class. If you use a bow and arrow as your weapon, you'll be limited in the number of arrows. You can recover arrows by touching dead enemies.

If you die during your play session, you will be revived after a some tens of seconds, assuming you have lives left of course. If all players in your party die, you're all returned back to town.

There will be a few communicative aspects to the game. You won't be able to chat, but you will be abel to do greetings and create a dying message.

I'm not totally sure if I'm reading this part right, but it seems that the game will have a Demon's Soulish system in place where the dead bodies of other players will appear in your game session as bones. From the bones, you can see information about the other player and their dying message. If you like a particular player, you can take his bones and covert it into an NPC for future use.

Kamitani says that Dragon's Crown is a game he truly wanted to make, and he's putting his full strength behind it. He said to expect a number of additional elements beyond what has been announced thus far.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/06/08/dragons_crown_bits/

Apparently, this game's been in development hell since the Dreamcast era. Cool to see it getting the green light this time (now that the tech is sufficient enough to handle all those thighs).

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2011, 04:27:32 PM »

Sounds like fun.I enjoy Vanillaware games and this is already on my must buy list.

Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2011, 05:08:47 PM »

I'm playing as the Witch.

Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2011, 05:22:52 PM »

What a surprise! No not really :P

Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2011, 05:27:24 PM »

Q:P Hey like mage type characters.

Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2011, 05:29:26 PM »

Q:P Hey like mage type characters.

Yeesh, Lazlowe. You really got to lay off of her. Not everything in her mind revolves around boobs.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2011, 11:10:35 PM »

I love the thighs and everything... I just wish the tits didn't look like dicks.  Too long!  Big is fine, but these are a tad orange-in-a-sock-y.

Those pole skills more than make up for it, I agree.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
hell_snake

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2011, 08:01:13 AM »

I just wish the tits didn't look like dicks.

wat

"An unanswered question is better than an unquestioned answer"
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2011, 07:59:41 PM »

I just wish the tits didn't look like dicks.

wat

Tits look like dicks......DOES NOT COMPUTE

Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2011, 08:11:30 PM »

They don't look like dicks, but they behave like dicks, flopping around like that...

Normally you call tits "big" but I'm calling the witch's tits "long".  Long and cylindrical like dicks, not conical like tits.  This is why they look weird.

I'd still eat oreos with those jugs though, don't get me wrong.

The amazon has conical tits.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2011, 01:56:08 AM »

They don't look like dicks, but they behave like dicks, flopping around like that...

Normally you call tits "big" but I'm calling the witch's tits "long".  Long and cylindrical like dicks, not conical like tits.  This is why they look weird.

I'd still eat oreos with those jugs though, don't get me wrong.

The amazon has conical tits.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: