Author Topic: Dragon's Crown (Vanillaware RPG, now 2013 all regions) announced for PS3/Vita  (Read 166808 times)

Klyde Chroma

• LVL. 99 - Midnight Crusader
    • View Profile
ok... I just spent way longer than I care to admit trying to figure out this skype thing now only to uncover I also need to pay for this service. Sorry D, I am back to going skype-less.

I am more a battlefield than a Ninja.

Kevadu

• Some guy
    • View Profile
ok... I just spent way longer than I care to admit trying to figure out this skype thing now only to uncover I also need to pay for this service. Sorry D, I am back to going skype-less.

What?  Skype is free, man.  Only costs money if you want to call a normal telephone number from Skype.

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
Well since we're all joining in, might as well throw mine in the mix.

555-867-530 Niiiiiiiiiiinnnneeeee.

Hey man, get your own fake number.

It the only one I have, and I'm going to use it when I feeling better, once I get home.
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

Klyde Chroma

• View Profile

What?  Skype is free, man.  Only costs money if you want to call a normal telephone number from Skype.

oops, i thought i needed to get a skype # (3 months for 18.00)... that aside I can't even get the app working. This is why I have an aversion to these sorts of things. Techno intended to simplify and streamline my life in the wake of my idiocy just cost me 3 hrs of an afternoon I'll never get back. I'm not blaming skype. It is not skype that is the problem, it is me... Regardless, I will have more fun poppin the game in and playing without all this prep work.

Kevadu

• Some guy
    • View Profile

oops, i thought i needed to get a skype # (3 months for 18.00)... that aside I can't even get the app working. This is why I have an aversion to these sorts of things. Techno intended to simplify and streamline my life in the wake of my idiocy just cost me 3 hrs of an afternoon I'll never get back. I'm not blaming skype. It is not skype that is the problem, it is me... Regardless, I will have more fun poppin the game in and playing without all this prep work.

Damn it, Klyde, I refuse to give up on you!  What do you mean by you can't get the app to work?  It doesn't run at all?  You can't log in?  You can't make calls (try the Skype Call Testing service first)?  What?

What are you running this on, anyway?

Starmongoose

• Forum Moderator
  • Contributing Editor
  • I Mean Bismuth
    • View Profile
I'm having flash backs to explaining to my gran how the iPad works.

Penguin Boss Demands You Join Our Discord!

CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE RPGFAN DISCORD

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile

It's free skype to skype. Don't EVER pay for the service. Here, easy answer, did you make your account? If so, gimme your username and hold out a minute.

Edit: Matter of fact, gonna toss up my username now for shits and giggles. Wanna put it on my S4 too, so I need to test it on a few areas....

Skype name is agentdv101
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 06:26:42 PM by Agent D. »

TASTY!

Klyde Chroma

• View Profile
i couldn't even sign up regular because the recaptcha thingy won't load on my computer so i signed in with facebook... i don't know what my user name is... klyde chroma?

EDIT: at the top of the page it says facebook:klyded so maybe my name is klyded?

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
Grr.....gimme 5 minutes,gotta fix something.

TASTY!

Klyde Chroma

• View Profile
Grr.....gimme 5 minutes,gotta fix something.

cool, also it would be an iphone 4 i'd be using

Kevadu

• Some guy
    • View Profile
I sent contact requests to Klyde and Agent D.  If anyone else wants my skype please PM me.  I don't really want to post it here because it uses my real name (gasp)...

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
Ok, I added you, wanna test it?

TASTY!

Klyde Chroma

• View Profile
ok! got the app working on my phone! My name is klyded... I don't see or know where any requests are though..

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
*inserts final fantasy victory fanfare*

Klyde has officially joined the modern age of VoIP calls.

TASTY!

Klyde Chroma

• View Profile
WOW!!!  I GOT SKYPE WORKING!! I just talked to D in REAL TIME!!!! I feel like I have leveled up... evolved in a sense... expect a new avatar when I get out of work tonite. Good lord am I proud. Thanks for the support guys. I could not/would not have done this without u :)