Author Topic: Dragon's Crown (Vanillaware RPG, now 2013 all regions) announced for PS3/Vita  (Read 92455 times)

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
I blame sorceresses for hectic screen issues....

TASTY!

Kevadu

• Some guy
    • View Profile
I think they actually managed to make the Sorceress's boobs even more ridiculous in this figure than in the actual game...

natros

• View Profile
I think they actually managed to make the Sorceress's boobs even more ridiculous better in this figure than in the actual game...

Fixed your typo for ya  =D

Ivalice Alliance

• Valendia Knights of the Peace
  • Reinforcements? I am the reinforcements.
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
WOW! That is a bit overkill,lol. At least her thighs are normal.....and sexy lol.
[Gamer, Collector] 🎮

Currently Playing: The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy XV, Resident Evil

Waiting On: Shenmue III, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, Persona 5, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nioh, NieR: Automata

Klutz64

• I Like Wacky Hats
  • Tactically Engaged in Espionage Action
    • View Profile
I find her holding up her robe over that skeleton a little more disturbing than the increased voluptuousness.
My Blog - It's about gaming stuff. You can read it if you want. No pressure. I mean, there's a link there you just have to click on, but... y'know... whatever.
Current Post: Grand Re-re-r-e-re-opening!

Dincrest

• Analogy spouting
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Lanterne Rouge
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
Games I've given Editor's Choice to:
Ever 17, Hourglass of Summer, Anachronox, Persona PSP, Radiant Historia, To The Moon, Revolution 60

Ivalice Alliance

• View Profile
    • Instagram
[Gamer, Collector] 🎮

Waiting On: Shenmue III, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, Persona 5, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nioh, NieR: Automata

Ranadiel

• View Profile
I find her holding up her robe over that skeleton a little more disturbing than the increased voluptuousness.

Well clearly she is about to get....boned. Oh I crack myself up with horrible puns sometimes. :p

Ivalice Alliance

• View Profile
    • Instagram
I just finished Normal and I figured I would tackle all of the quests on that difficulty, before I move to Hard, or will I have to play on a higher difficulty to finish all 50 quests?
[Gamer, Collector] 🎮

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
I just finished Normal and I figured I would tackle all of the quests on that difficulty, before I move to Hard, or will I have to play on a higher difficulty to finish all 50 quests?
You can play the quests on any difficulty you have unlocked. Just know....it's gonna be based on said difficulty. I really doubt you wanna solo medusa on hard mode if you just hit 35ish.

TASTY!

Ivalice Alliance

• View Profile
    • Instagram
LOL! Yeah, I agree. I'll just finish up all the quests and then jump back into Hard. It shouldn't take much time.
[Gamer, Collector] 🎮

kofvscapcom

• Rereveagence
    • View Profile
the running the dungeons solo quests are a cakewalk on normal and give a ton of xp. Still waiting on people in hard, that and playing RE revelations raid mode.
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Kevadu

• Some guy
    • View Profile
Now that I actually have a PS3 again somebody play with me! :(

kofvscapcom

• Rereveagence
    • View Profile
les, go, add mes
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Kevadu

• Some guy
    • View Profile
After all my failures fighting the end dragon guy I then went on to defeat it without losing a single life...go figure.

Anyway, that means I can play with the real folks now on hard.  Yay!

Whee, nothing like making it from leve 35 to 48 in a single continuous session ;)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 05:12:09 AM by Kevadu »