Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2014, 10:26:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340907 Posts in 13932 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Dragon Quest V & Tales of Legendia for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dragon Quest V & Tales of Legendia for sale  (Read 2406 times)
Federax

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 23, 2011, 04:03:22 PM »

Hi guys.  I'm selling  Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride ds for $20 and Tales of Legendia ps2 for $15.  These are the North American version and they are both complete and in great working condition.  I'm looking for Ys Chronicles and The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky if anyone's willing to trade.  I don't want the limited editions, so  you can keep the soundtrack and bonus stuff to yourself, but the games must come with the game box and instruction booklet.  By the way, shipping must be paid by buyer and I live in Canada.  Thanks!!!
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 08:45:17 PM »

How much would it cost to ship to New York?

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Federax

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 11:00:09 PM »

For only one game or for the two of them? For the two games, I don't know, maybe $12.  I think shipping is more expensive in Canada than in the USA.  Be sure that I would charge the actual cost for shipping however.  I'm not one of those ebay crooks.  But I'm going on vacation in Maine in June (on the 20th of June exactly).  So maybe I could send you the games when I'm there so you could save on shipping.  I'm sure you know a lot more than me about shipping within the USA, so tell me how much it could approximately cost to ship from Maine to New York, that is if you are interested of course.  I'll wait for your PM.  Thanks     
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 11:53:20 PM »

Hmmmm....if you use a flat rate, it should cost around $5, but I'm not so sure how safe it is. I gotta go to the post office tomorrow to mail a game (a return actually), so I'll get everything figured out then.

Oh, and I only want Tales of Legendia.

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Federax

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 12:26:31 PM »

Okay, if you give me your address by PM I could go to the post office to have an estimate of how much it would cost for shipping from my place to yours. Maybe there won't be much of a difference.  But for Tales of Legendia only, it has to be less than $12 like I estimated before. 
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 09:08:09 PM »

PM sent.

MereMare

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 05:26:12 AM »

Shouldn't cost that much to ship from Canada to the US, if you mail it as regular mail. I live in Canada as well.

OBJECTION!
Federax

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 08:37:57 PM »

Tales of Legendia is sold.  Thanks Mickeymac!!!!
Chronix112
Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2011, 09:58:31 PM »

pm sent
Federax

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2011, 03:21:58 PM »

Dragon Quest is sold.  Thank you Chronix!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: