Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 03, 2014, 01:30:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330205 Posts in 13529 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The New E3 Awards Thread™
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The New E3 Awards Thread™  (Read 1866 times)
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2011, 03:39:30 PM »

Considering how much havoc sovereign wreaked before he went down I really hope that by the end of this game you wont be shooting down reapers like they're some normal enemies. These things are supposed to be nigh indestructable and an unstoppable force, I'm really curious to see how they handled the story. This has potential to be the biggest letdown in videogame history, I'm literally praying that they'll be able to surprise us with the ending. Of course there will have to a way to stop them but it better be something unexpected and that makes sense at the same time. If they just pull a last minute miracle solution out of their asses or simply make us shoot at them till they go down, blood will be spilled.

I bet they find giant ring-shaped structures throughout space that destroy everything. Killing off the reapers but sacrificing all life in the galaxy.

Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2011, 04:27:19 PM »

...giant ring-shaped structures...

Haha - I'm ashamed to say it took me a minute to figure out what you were referring to.

Semi-off-topic, but on the topic of Xboxes and rings, I had to laugh when I saw the "Red Ring Electronics" store in InFamous 2 this weekend. :)

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: