Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2014, 06:10:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340889 Posts in 13931 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] Print
Author Topic: Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!  (Read 130292 times)
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1500 on: December 09, 2014, 03:54:59 AM »

Even if it was entertaining to watch (especially at some of the reactions to the side commentary), The Decree was a pale imitation of The Word (needed less rhetoric and more silliness).

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1501 on: December 12, 2014, 10:39:09 AM »

Is anyone else actually watching American Horror Story: Freak Show? I would have given up on it a while ago, but it's the rare show I watch together with my wife.
It's just gone so far far off the rails. It's all about being "extreme" and showing daring, grisly, and perverted things, but with a very weak story at it's core. I can see how this might appeal to younger audiences, but it's just not working for me. I care nothing for any of the characters. Zilch. It's obvious they were' going for the "We are ALL freaks" in different ways motif, but you have to have someone to like on a show, if even only a little.

I need to get back and finish the last season of Breaking Bad. Then watch the 2nd season of House of Cards. Ya know, actual GOOD television shows.

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: Mistbron#3: Hero of Ages
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1502 on: December 14, 2014, 10:39:37 AM »

Colbert's making his final lap count this week. I'm going to miss the hell out of this show after next week.

Agents of SHIELD: So
Code:
they got one black guy back only to lose another. -_-; Dammit, now where's the team going to get some sweet retro spy gear? Agent Carter? At least Sky can use the line "Hi! I'm Daisy." (this being a Whedon joint, it'll probably end up on a nametag) for self introductions now, not sure what the hell else she got from her trip to that chamber (perhaps the inability to watch the HAL sequence in 2001: A Space Odyssey without getting Nam style flashbacks of Trip and his unfortunate end).

The Librarians: Suck. The guy from the TV movies is the only one on that show that's worth half a drat, the rest of the cast were probably refugees from The Crazy Ones (or at least on par with those guys). Even with a budget, a second guy with Maya on his computer and 2+ years worth of acting training/experience on each member of the cast, the show probably couldn't make decent, let alone good. May it die faster than Selfie.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1503 on: December 14, 2014, 08:33:19 PM »

They put season 11 of Top Chef on Hulu so I've been watching that. Pretty likeable cast and not a lot of bickering. Well, not a whole lot anyway
glassjawsh
insolent cur

corn is no place for a mighty warrior

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #1504 on: December 14, 2014, 11:51:54 PM »

Adventures of Brisco County Jr.

It stars Bruce Campbell and I just watched a ninja (who killed Bruce's mother) run down the middle of the street in 1890s San Fransisco while pushing the emperor of China's baby in a carriage.

Superb.

Edit: the baby has a dragon tattoo on its ankle!

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: