Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 04, 2015, 05:59:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
363195 Posts in 14738 Topics by 2288 Members
Latest Member: Wallflower
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Recently Viewed Movies Episode 2: The Vampire Bites Back
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] Print
Author Topic: Recently Viewed Movies Episode 2: The Vampire Bites Back  (Read 482537 times)
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4245 on: August 03, 2015, 10:17:00 PM »

Just saw Ant-Man with the folks and my bro. Wow, that was better than expected. Hell, I'd put it up there with Guardians of the Galaxy, at least far as the mix of comedy and action go. The story had its moments, too, but mostly I'm just glad it didn't take itself too seriously. That was my biggest problem with Super Hero movies for a while, and seeing the Super Man VS. Bat Man movie trailer trying sooooo hard to be dark and melodramatic really reminded me why I need to see movies like Ant-Man as a counterbalance. It's very refreshing to see a movie where the stakes are still high, yet there's still so many laughs throughout. Just gives the whole movie a rare kinda charm.

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4246 on: Today at 09:44:58 AM »

The wife and I saw Pixels over the weekend. It was good for an Adam Sandler movie and a nice ode to classic arcade games.
glassjawsh
insolent cur

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #4247 on: Today at 09:53:11 AM »

The wife and I saw Pixels over the weekend. It was good for an Adam Sandler movie and a nice ode to classic arcade games.

Good, for an Adam Sandler movie, (at least a recent one) seems like a doctor telling you have "the good" strain of dysentery. 

Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: