Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2014, 02:24:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335188 Posts in 13725 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Anime/Manga Journal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 202 Print
Author Topic: Anime/Manga Journal  (Read 290956 times)
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: May 18, 2010, 06:57:30 PM »

omg final fantasy unlimited is really bad.....

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
CosmicSisyphus

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: May 20, 2010, 06:37:10 PM »

I'm about to begin Hayao Miyazaki's Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and Yoshihiro Tatsumi's A Drifting Life. I still need to complete Osamu Tezuka's Phoenix. I've read all of MW, Ode to Kirihito, Apollo's Song, and Buddha. Oh, and Naoki Urasawa's Pluto was awesome.
moomoofarm7

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: May 25, 2010, 01:42:18 PM »

Recently started Berserk which is getting very good now that I'm 11 episodes in. Awesome medieval themed show with some great characters, gory fighting, and powerful scenes.

Also watched the first DVD of Zipang which is a World War II, Japanese perspective series. So far it's awesome. Very interesting, especially for people interested in WWII or history.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: May 30, 2010, 07:35:30 AM »

omg final fantasy unlimited is really bad.....

I stopped watching after the second episode. How they manged to not make a decent anime out of FF is beyond me.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
moomoofarm7

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #799 on: May 30, 2010, 07:46:43 PM »

Watched the first 2 episodes of Armored Trooper Votoms. So far it seems like it could shape into a pretty awesome 80s space wars series. Looking forward to the next episode.
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: May 31, 2010, 05:47:19 AM »

watched first episodes on tenjou tenge and haibane renmei
nearly everyone in tenjou tenge has ridiculous and/or stupid looking hair
haibane renmei seem good so far, though watching those wings grow out was really hard for me

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #801 on: June 04, 2010, 12:01:13 PM »

Evangelion 2.22. Damn, these remakes are great. I'm surprised with how much they changed the story, I wasn't expecting so many differences after watching 1.01. So far I'm liking it though, I just want a decent ending this time because I really didn't like the end of evangelion movie. 2.22 was going into very similar territory towards the end, I actually thought it was going to end already though I was positive that there would be more movies lol. False alarm though.
Fan service is through the roof. Misato/Asuka fans, brace yourselves.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #802 on: June 09, 2010, 05:05:29 PM »

finished watching first 4 episodes of higurashi
surprisingly, it didn't scare me very much but it did give me goosebumps

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: June 10, 2010, 04:36:21 PM »

I always get the worst backlogs when it comes to anime.

Not really watching much at the moment except Fairy Tail.  It's pretty silly like Slayers but enjoying it regardless.  I think the 2nd ED might be one of my favorite ending themes ever.  Just really like it for some reason.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #804 on: June 10, 2010, 11:32:06 PM »

haibane renmei seem good so far, though watching those wings grow out was really hard for me

Oh! Haibane Renmei, I love that series. :')

Evangelion 2.22. Damn, these remakes are great. I'm surprised with how much they changed the story, I wasn't expecting so many differences after watching 1.01. So far I'm liking it though, I just want a decent ending this time because I really didn't like the end of evangelion movie. 2.22 was going into very similar territory towards the end, I actually thought it was going to end already though I was positive that there would be more movies lol. False alarm though.
Fan service is through the roof. Misato/Asuka fans, brace yourselves.

Maybe tonight I watch the damn thing along with Summer Wars.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #805 on: June 11, 2010, 12:21:06 AM »

Quote from: Full Metal Alchemist
FUCK YEAH!!!!!

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #806 on: June 11, 2010, 08:13:58 AM »

Through episode 53 of One Piece. Through episode 4 of Fairy Tail. Through episode 4 of Rurouni Kenshin. Gave up on Moribito. Don't know where all of the fighting went after episode 2. Reading To-LOVE-Ru manga in Japanese and I'm on chapter 4 or 5.
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #807 on: June 14, 2010, 05:25:05 PM »

I am currently watching Working!! and Arakawa under the bridge. Arakawa under the bridge oddly reminds me of Sayonara Zabuso Sensei. In the beginning I found some of the characters slightly annoying but you quickly warm up to them.

Mangawise I am reading Hoshi no Samidare(Which I am loving) and Yankee kun to Megane Chan.

Chronix112
Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #808 on: June 29, 2010, 11:31:33 PM »

Seikon no Qwsar the uncensored version.  This show is just so wrong on so many levels and just when you think they can't up the perverseness any higher they take it up to 11
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #809 on: June 30, 2010, 09:08:05 AM »

I know I'm years late, but I finally finished reading Monster. OMG was it one of the best manga stories I've ever read. The ending left a bit to be desired, but overall I was very satisfied after it was over. Urasawa is easily my favorite manga author.

Now I have to wait until they release all of 20th Century Boys so I can finish reading that.

Has anyone ever watched Yawara? It's one of his older mangas/animes. My Japanese roommate let me borrow the first season of the anime and I really liked it. He said it's out of print in Japan and it would run him $150 or more dollars to buy the set he bought here in the US for $50.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 202 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: