Author Topic: Junior Community Manager makes false claims about Tales of Vesperia exclusivity!

Darklight

• View Profile
Every Japanese rpg should be released in English to guide us away from rubbish. Well this will never happen I know, I'm glad we all have different tastes, otherwise gaming would be monotone. I don't mind saying that Bioware's titles are fluff to me, though I really enjoyed ME1. It doesn't matter who paid for what to be released on what, the game is available, you just need the hardware to run it.

What am i saying?

Eusis

• View Profile
What am i saying?

That you forgot a lot of games we don't see really are crap?

MAJOR EDIT: lol

Knew something was up citing Heavy Rain as an example of a similar situation there.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 01:38:24 PM by Eusis »

CDFN

• View Profile
LOL, it's amazing what a shitstorm a controversial statement can raise these days. Oh well, case closed. My apologies to Bamco and MS :-)
Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.

Mickeymac92

• View Profile
Damn, I didn't mind the fans bitching so long as it meant no more whining for its localization while there are still more recent Tales of games that should be localized.

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes

Akanbe-

• Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!
    • View Profile
    • RPGamer
What am i saying?

That you forgot a lot of games we don't see really are crap?

MAJOR EDIT: lol

Knew something was up citing Heavy Rain as an example of a similar situation there.

Is it possible she's lying to save her job?  Truth or not, her boss was probably incredibly pissed off after hearing that. 

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9

Eusis

• View Profile
Unless you're referring to the original statement being a lie, uhhh, probably not. JUNIOR COMMUNITY MANAGER for one, the kind of person who logically wouldn't be privy to the details of business arrangements, and in general this is just not the kind of stuff companies usually care to reveal except at a major event. When you think about it what's the point of securing an exclusive if you're not going to brag about it?

Ashton

• Lawful Asshole
    • View Profile
    • Leyviur.net
Oh look, I was right. Again.

Parn

• View Profile
yay we can get back to hoping that a three year old game on xbox 360 gets released on the ps3 in the united states

beach1

• View Profile
This kind of shit shouldn't even be legal if you ask me. >:(

Eusis

• View Profile
This kind of shit shouldn't even be legal if you ask me. >:(
lol

Also changed the topic name.

beach1

• View Profile
Oh, never mind then lol. It took me a while to figure out that this was the same topic. :P

Dincrest

• Analogy spouting
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Lanterne Rouge
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
And the lesson once again is be careful what you post on Facebook. 

Only in this day and age would obvious common sense seem profound. 

Charlotte Toci, a winner is you!
Games I've given Editor's Choice to:
Ever 17, Hourglass of Summer, Anachronox, Persona PSP, Radiant Historia, To The Moon, Revolution 60

dalucifer0

• 시발놈
    • View Profile
1. i have no intention to learn how to speak in moon runes i am half gook and cant even speak fake chinkaboo (aka korean)
2. i own a saturn and already own those games

get out amateur

You always gotta be trolling me Parn.