Author Topic: LOST (Season 6)  (Read 15918 times)

Cait Sith

• Roll the Dice
    • View Profile
Re: LOST (Season 6)
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2010, 10:08:40 AM »
Lost was always too ambitious of a show, and in the finale I think they tried to go back to what the show was REALLY about, the people on the island. The island was exactly what it appeared to be, there was no big secret behind it, it just IS.
Currently Playing: Resonance of Fate

PSN: jasonpudd

Darilon

• Level 5 Spoony Bard
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2010, 05:50:20 PM »
I was happy with the ending although I think it may have been better if they did not explain what the alternate reality was. I loved it when Juliet and Sawyer remembered each other. It was just too sweet.

One question that keeps popping up in my head is did Jack actually pass anything onto Hurley. I thought that at that point every power was gone.

I feel sorry for Jack's son. As Ben is staying behind I assume the alternate reality will play on as normal. With his "mother and father" vanishing into thin air it sure sucks to be him. For all I know he is the reincarnation of the MIB who finally gets the freedom he desired.

Speaking of MIB I kept thinking until the end that they may have just put MIB sitting outside a cafe or something with a slightly sinister smile on his face as he slowly stands and walks into the distance.

CDFN

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2011, 10:04:35 AM »
Do you think (like me) that they made it all up as they went along? Well, they actually created a fake deleted scene to answer that but I'm not sure what to think. Are they making fun of people who doubt them? Are they making fun of the plot? It's funny though, watch:

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/118/1184006p1.html
Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.

Lard

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2011, 12:02:33 PM »
Just cockslapping the fans who were invested all along.

What a bunch of douches.
I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.