Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 06:10:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335244 Posts in 13726 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  LOST (Season 6)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: LOST (Season 6)  (Read 9641 times)
Cait Sith
Roll the Dice

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2010, 11:08:40 AM »

Lost was always too ambitious of a show, and in the finale I think they tried to go back to what the show was REALLY about, the people on the island. The island was exactly what it appeared to be, there was no big secret behind it, it just IS.

Currently Playing: Resonance of Fate

PSN: jasonpudd
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2010, 06:50:20 PM »

I was happy with the ending although I think it may have been better if they did not explain what the alternate reality was. I loved it when Juliet and Sawyer remembered each other. It was just too sweet.

One question that keeps popping up in my head is did Jack actually pass anything onto Hurley. I thought that at that point every power was gone.

I feel sorry for Jack's son. As Ben is staying behind I assume the alternate reality will play on as normal. With his "mother and father" vanishing into thin air it sure sucks to be him. For all I know he is the reincarnation of the MIB who finally gets the freedom he desired.

Speaking of MIB I kept thinking until the end that they may have just put MIB sitting outside a cafe or something with a slightly sinister smile on his face as he slowly stands and walks into the distance.

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2011, 11:04:35 AM »

Do you think (like me) that they made it all up as they went along? Well, they actually created a fake deleted scene to answer that but I'm not sure what to think. Are they making fun of people who doubt them? Are they making fun of the plot? It's funny though, watch:

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/118/1184006p1.html

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2011, 01:02:33 PM »

Just cockslapping the fans who were invested all along.

What a bunch of douches.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: