Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2014, 03:51:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
337925 Posts in 13834 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Remember Chucky from the Child's Play series? He's getting his own game!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Remember Chucky from the Child's Play series? He's getting his own game!  (Read 1371 times)
Sise-Neg

Conquerer of the Cosmos

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: June 24, 2011, 10:52:06 PM »

Do you expect a disaster or does this seem promising? I can't wait to play even if it sucks, Chucky's awesome :P

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2011/05/25/childs-play-chucky-the-video-game-announced-for-pc-and-console.htm

Chucky, a videogame based on the classic Child’s Play horror films from the late 80s/early 90s, has been announced for release on PC and console downloadable platforms (XBLA, PSN and Steam most likely) this Fall. The game is being developed by TikGames (Cinema Tycoon, Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos and Flower Shop: Big City Break).

Utilizing an original storyline, players will have the opportunity to play as the killer doll and experience his exploits first hand while extending his gory legacy. True to the nature of the films, Chucky will use his full repertoire of stealth and guile to dispatch victims in a multitude of distinctive methods. In the end, it will be up to the player to decide how many (or few) people survive this stealth-action romp.

We’re proud to be able to bring a fan-favorite movie character, such as Chucky, to gaming platforms,” said Alex Tikhman, Co-Founder and Vice President of Publishing for TikGames. “Fans have been asking for a Chucky game for years and, soon, gamers around the world will be able to enjoy highly-entertaining, interactive, downright gory experiences with this brand.”[/
i]

It's in multiple links online so I guess it's true.

Admin of The Legaia Wiki: legaia.wikia.com

Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 10:56:13 PM »

Chucky deserves better than fake-ass Sim-City devs...

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 11:10:13 PM »

Given the fate of some licensed games I actually would kinda prefer it sucked. :/
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 11:47:11 PM »

disaster...movies sucked...can't see this being any better.

Everything's Eventual
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 11:47:48 PM »

Was that Turtles game good?  I loved the originals.

Chucky does make sense in a stealth game, but are they going to do what I expect?  Limp doll mode = stealth; evil attack mode when they aren't looking?

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
terrysleeger
Banninated

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 11:12:26 PM »

Hello guy,It is sucked and could not find any reason to looks awesome for that.

I'm a spam bot!
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 03:18:23 PM »

Was that Turtles game good?  I loved the originals.

I only played the demo, but I enjoyed it. I don’t think the critical response was great, but as a fan of the old games, I didn't see anything to complain about.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 04:28:32 AM »

The movies are hilarious and craptacular rolled into one. How old are these films? This could have been funny,,,,
Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2011, 08:53:03 AM »

I don't want to pass judgement on a game I have not played, but I expect this will be generic and uninspired. Games based on movies are usually bad, even if this isn't your typical movie release title (or is it?).

NOW PLAYING:
Final Fantasy XIII: The time has come...
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout: Its...Odd...
One Finger Death Punch: F*ck Yeah! - The game
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: