Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 06:28:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332945 Posts in 13642 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Gaming and Anime Tattoos!! I know you got em....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Gaming and Anime Tattoos!! I know you got em....  (Read 5089 times)
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: July 05, 2011, 01:08:43 AM »

So being relatively new here at RPGFan (which I have come to adore by the way) I thought a nice way to more formerly make myself known is with a picture thread.... more specifically a tattoo picture thread!!

Now before anyone jumps on my for sporting gaming and anime tattoos, bear in mind I work as a tattoo artist... as such, they don't seem like a big deal to me.... These particular images are a huge source of strength an inspiration to me amongst a plethora of other tattoos..... These in particular just happen to be in honor of games because thats what I like..... That being said, I personally think gaming and anime tattoos are super-freakin'-cool and I love to get to do them on others just as much as I love wearin them.

So here are mine *fingers crossed I won't get in trouble for posting 3 images in one post*

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 12:40:08 PM »

This girl who works at Forbidden Planet has a Gundam Wing tramp stamp, which is maybe the most embarrassing tattoo I can think of getting.

I don't have any tattoos and would certainly never get anything game/anime related.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 12:51:02 PM by Vanguard » Logged

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 04:49:16 PM »

While I don't have any tattoo's myself (or have any desire to acquire any) I think your moogle is pretty damn cute. :D

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 05:02:13 PM »

I do have some art, but not game related, however the little lady looked at your moogle and has decided on her next one, well almost, taotie is to be next, after that...hope ya don't mind the plagiarism, lol

Everything's Eventual
Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 05:04:03 PM »

I can't stand the idea of permanently inking myself, but yours are pretty good. That moogle is awesome.

If I had to do it, I'd probably get a Nier tattoo.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 07:00:58 PM »

I love Lain!  First anime I ever owned.

Anime characters with actual flesh... pretty cool.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 07:11:24 PM »

I like gaming and anime but tattoos?  Not so much...but hey, if that's your thing that's fine.

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 08:21:15 PM »

That moogle is from Final Fantasy IX.

/respect
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 08:26:41 PM »

Tattoos aren't my thing but I love seeing others'.

If I got a gaming tattoo?

probably something vault-boy related.

Or a naked Liara
Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 09:22:38 PM »

I have a couple of tats but also nothing gaming related. Don't know if I could do it either. There was a girl in one of my East Asian Lit courses that had a moogle tattooed on her arm. It was pretty crazy but I don't think it was well drawn. Yours is certainly far better than hers was.
CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2011, 09:23:23 PM »

Your moogle is super cute!

Not particularly interested in being ink'd, personally. And if I were it would be something minor- probably not gaming related.

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
Dincrest
Cleanup Crew
RPGFan Editor

Smile... they'll think you're up to something.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 09:37:43 PM »

I recall someone sharing with me a pic of a Twister Atma (from Digital Devil Saga) tattoo they had.  I thought that was a cool little tattoo.  

Would I get a game or anime related tattoo?  No.  If I do, I'd probably get one related to music or cycling because cycling saved my life (I battled obesity and depression with a bicycle) and music (especially playing bass) is my #1 love in life and allows me to reach out to people and inspire them.  Or I'd just have the artist come up with his/her own interpretation of a "nerdy punk" in a cartoony style.  

EDIT: In terms of Japanese tattoos, I like the very traditional Japanese style tattoos.  They just have this really beautiful flow to them.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 09:39:51 PM by Dincrest » Logged

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2011, 10:03:10 PM »

You just reminded me - I saw a car this weekend with the license plate "KUPO."  I choose to assume that it was an FF reference. :)

On topic, I have no tats, but my brother-in-law has them just about everywhere.  Nothing fit for this thread - he's into cars and bikes.  I think I'd be willing to have a tattoo, but I've never been able to think of anything I want on me for the rest of my life.  If I ever do...

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2011, 10:36:49 PM »

I wanted to get the demi-fiend face/chest tattoo done in black-light responsive ink, so that I might be able to function in normal society, but I guess that stuff leaves raised bumps wherever it's applied... plus, a tattoo on your face?  ow...

No one would even know it was gaming related, or even dorky in any way.

That said, it's either the demi-fiend full body tat, or nothing.  I'm currently at nothing :P  Can't just get a butterfly when your friends have sleeves.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 01:24:47 AM »

A few Tattoos, but none game related. At one stage I was going to get a black and red image image of what looked like someone blowing their brains out with the Evoker where the brain matter turns to doves and fly off. But, this never happened as is seemed cheesy and I think this image can be seen in the opening video for p3 or p2. All of my tattoos are covered in clothes :)

BTW, nice tattoos you have there
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: