Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2016, 02:50:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
248366 Posts in 7445 Topics by 2389 Members
Latest Member: FenixDrakken
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Gaming and Anime Tattoos!! I know you got em....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Gaming and Anime Tattoos!! I know you got em....  (Read 10077 times)
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 06:45:21 AM »

I don't have any either, the moogle looks great BTW.
I've seen an article with crazy gaming tattoos a while back, can't remember where though.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Ashton

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 10:49:10 PM »

Every time someone asks me to get a tattoo, I always say to them, "A tattoo? Hellooooooooo hepatitis B!"

Not that I have anything against tattoos - hell, I've dated a few girls with tattoos - but working at a hospital has made me somewhat OCD about sterile conditions when it comes to needles.

Anyway, if a gun was put to my head I'd probably get a rune design from a Suikoden game. Niche enough that most people will just go 'huh, that's a cool design' without knowing what it is and common enough that gamers would go 'hey, I know that thing!'

kyuusei
Editor Emeritus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 12:49:15 AM »

No gaming related-ones, but I'd love one of those symbols from Digital Devil Saga. As for which one? Hmmm...

I had something else in mind before this thread, but I'd rather wait til I get it.
Ashton

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2011, 01:03:34 AM »

Speaking of Digital Devil Saga, I always wondered if someone would get mouth-tit tattoos like on Prithivi.

Klyde Chroma
LVL. 54 Optional-RPGFan-Character

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2011, 10:40:25 AM »

While I don't have any tattoo's myself (or have any desire to acquire any) I think your moogle is pretty damn cute. :D
That moogle is from Final Fantasy IX.

/respect
You just reminded me - I saw a car this weekend with the license plate "KUPO."  I choose to assume that it was an FF reference. :)

On topic, I have no tats, but my brother-in-law has them just about everywhere. Nothing fit for this thread - he's into cars and bikes. I think I'd be willing to have a tattoo, but I've never been able to think of anything I want on me for the rest of my life. If I ever do...
Your moogle is super cute!

Not particularly interested in being ink'd, personally. And if I were it would be something minor- probably not gaming related.

Thank you guys so much for the moogle praise :) (Sorry if I missed anyone in my "quotes")...... I did the moogle myself actually (yes tattooing yourself can be very difficult....) when I wanted to try out some new pigments.

In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcedental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? Perhaps Man has no control even over his own will…

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 11:22:43 AM »

While I don't have any tattoo's myself (or have any desire to acquire any) I think your moogle is pretty damn cute. :D
That moogle is from Final Fantasy IX.

/respect
You just reminded me - I saw a car this weekend with the license plate "KUPO."  I choose to assume that it was an FF reference. :)

On topic, I have no tats, but my brother-in-law has them just about everywhere. Nothing fit for this thread - he's into cars and bikes. I think I'd be willing to have a tattoo, but I've never been able to think of anything I want on me for the rest of my life. If I ever do...
Your moogle is super cute!

Not particularly interested in being ink'd, personally. And if I were it would be something minor- probably not gaming related.

Thank you guys so much for the moogle praise :) (Sorry if I missed anyone in my "quotes")...... I did the moogle myself actually (yes tattooing yourself can be very difficult....) when I wanted to try out some new pigments.

You missed me! Your moogle sucks!

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
AJR
Totally groovy

Oh, this burning beard.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 11:44:17 AM »

The one tattoo I've got is based off a Mike Mignola drawing, which makes it fairly nerdy. I can't really think of a gaming tattoo I'd want at this stage.

Earth-2.net is a website where I occasionally type words about entertaining pieces of media.
Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2011, 12:04:28 PM »

Mike Mignola is fucking boss.

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2011, 10:01:54 PM »

If I had a gamer tattoo it would either be the Atlus or Sega logo.

Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 11:24:23 PM »

Licensed by Nintendo would be cool.  Could you get sued for that?

Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2011, 01:05:52 AM »

I know a guy who has a bar code, he's always scanning it to see if he has a price, lol

Everything's Eventual
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2011, 07:58:50 PM »

look at this fag lol

wat is that on his arm is he infected with aids or wat

Starmongoose
Forum Moderator
Contributing Editor

I Mean Bismuth

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2011, 08:09:30 PM »

look at this fag lol

wat is that on his arm is he infected with aids or wat

lol, what a tard.

Ashton

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2011, 03:58:34 AM »

Parn, you motherfucker. You make all the hours I put into the gym look inadequate. Asshole.

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2011, 07:45:10 AM »

i am a skinny fuck what are you talking about
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: