Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 24, 2016, 01:06:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
246341 Posts in 7381 Topics by 2383 Members
Latest Member: xxkinsmanxx
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Gaming and Anime Tattoos!! I know you got em....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Gaming and Anime Tattoos!! I know you got em....  (Read 9870 times)
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2011, 08:15:47 AM »

once upon a time like 10 years ago i seriously thought about about getting a section ID tattoo that my main characters name at the time would produce wich was viridia >_>  this is from pso by the way

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2011, 01:00:36 PM »

That's kind of clever, Alisha.  You should have used your real name to generate the ID though haha.

If I do, I'd probably get one related to music or cycling because cycling saved my life (I battled obesity and depression with a bicycle) and music (especially playing bass) is my #1 love in life and allows me to reach out to people and inspire them.  

I hated music lessons as a kid, it was used as punishment for me.  Once I got older and started playing in bands I stopped hating music, but I still once considered getting a G-clef with a circle-slash around it, as if music theory is banned in my body.

Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2011, 06:55:48 PM »

None for me but I knew a guy with the MK dragon logo. Those are probably a dime a dozen though..

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Klyde Chroma
LVL. 54 Optional-RPGFan-Character

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2011, 03:41:50 AM »

How ironic.... but a few days after posting this a girl made an appointment with me to get Tetra from Zelda on her side..... I am so stoked for this appointment!! I just finished the drawing and hammerred out the gameplan for the piece.... I'll be sure to post it when I finish the tattoo (might be 2 sessions depending on how she sits.....)

In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcedental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? Perhaps Man has no control even over his own will…

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2011, 05:50:20 PM »

How ironic.... but a few days after posting this a girl made an appointment with me to get Tetra from Zelda on her side..... I am so stoked for this appointment!! I just finished the drawing and hammerred out the gameplan for the piece.... I'll be sure to post it when I finish the tattoo (might be 2 sessions depending on how she sits.....)

Don't forget to show us a pic.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2011, 08:29:14 AM »

I don't have any tattoos, but I've thought about getting a Shin Megami Tensei related tattoo. Maybe some nice Kaneko monster art. There's some very tattoo worthy designs there.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2011, 11:59:48 AM »

I hope this doesn't double post..... I'm sorry if it does.... I am having technical difficulties....

Anyhow, here is the Tetra tattoo I just did!! Super fun....... The client and I listenned to JRPG soundtracks for the ENTIRE session

If the attachment doesn't work, or you can't see it, you can view it here http://triscal-goddess.deviantart.com/art/Zelda-tat-of-Tetra-227732535

In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcedental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? Perhaps Man has no control even over his own will…

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2011, 06:29:48 PM »

Wow, you're good!

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2011, 07:52:56 PM »

Looks great!  Did you get her number?

Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2011, 11:24:51 AM »

Looks great!  Did you get her number?
Wow, you're good!

Thank you guys so much for your taking a peak at my art and, additionally, for your kind words!!

And I have all my clients numbers.......

Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

Lanterne Rouge

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2011, 04:53:45 AM »

That's a killer tattoo. 

Games I've given Editor's Choice to:
Ever 17, Hourglass of Summer, Anachronox, Persona PSP, Radiant Historia, To The Moon, Revolution 60
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2011, 03:51:14 AM »

That's a killer tattoo. 
Many thanks my man!!

Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2011, 03:52:34 AM »

If I ever get a tattoo, I am so going to you.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2011, 04:30:09 AM »

If ever you want an RPG-related or anime tattoo I am so willing to give mega discounts...... keep that in mind if you are ever going to be in the armpit of america AkA northeasteastern pennsyl-tucky

Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2011, 04:33:40 AM »

If ever you want an RPG-related or anime tattoo I am so willing to give mega discounts...... keep that in mind if you are ever going to be in the armpit of america AkA northeasteastern pennsyl-tucky

Just be prepared for crying. And lots of it.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: