Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 12:09:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327422 Posts in 13407 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  FF Versus XIII follow up coming next week + possible new game announcement
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: FF Versus XIII follow up coming next week + possible new game announcement  (Read 5331 times)
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2011, 08:12:40 AM »

XIII-2 will also have this, I dunno, I think it's weird that they let you mess around with the camera during cutscenes.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Zendervai

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2011, 11:48:49 AM »

Don't some of the Metal Gear Solid games let you mess around with cutscenes?
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2011, 12:37:57 PM »

Don't some of the Metal Gear Solid games let you mess around with cutscenes?

Sometimes they let you go into first person view and in MGS4 pressing x sometimes gave you flashbacks of the previous games. There is one sequence where Snake intentionally drops his cigar to get a privileged view of Naomi, allowing you to go into first person view while he picks it up and look at her legs.
There was one awesome feature during the briefings though that allowed you to take control of a small robot and explore the area while the cutscene was taking place, you could actually bump into the legs of the characters while they were talking to each other and if one of the characters left the scene and went to a different room you could actually go after it and completely ignore the event, checking out what was going on "off-screen". The first time I did that it blew my mind, there I was thinking I was just watching another cutscene and somehow I press the right button and I'm seeing Otacon's legs, then I try to move and realize I can explore the whole plane in first person view and look for hidden items while the cutscene is playing out. MGS4 is full of awesome details.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2011, 05:23:30 AM »

Small Versus update:

http://andriasang.com/comy9v/

Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2011, 05:31:12 AM »

:( a lot of things on Andriasang haven't been working for me since they updated i just get an error.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: