Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 05:26:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327820 Posts in 13420 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy Type 0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy Type 0  (Read 19194 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 27, 2011, 11:46:45 PM »

Then there's that update. But really, the question isn't whether or not it'll be localized so much as WHERE it's being released here. I'd love it if it we still got a PSP version alongside another, but I at least want it on a portable system. It's designed for that, so it'll probably lose something if played on a console instead.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 28, 2011, 01:01:40 AM »

People constantly forget that it always was going to come here. They just didn't say much about it, but it was the plan all along.

Also don't we have a Type-0 thread?

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 28, 2011, 02:13:13 AM »

Whoops, my bad for not noticing. Split and merged.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: November 28, 2011, 12:18:01 PM »

I feel like we're getting trolled here.  The original source is in Spanish and they give a 'translated quote' (with no mention of who translated it):

Type-0, as you must know, was launched in Japan last month, so it’s over. We are working on version for the U.S. and Europe and will know something soon. Versus is not out yet in Japan, but last January there was a trailer. We are working hard to finish it. In the coming months we will say something more.

While here is the original Spanish:

Type-0, como debes saber, se lanzó en Japón el mes pasado, así que está terminado. Versus no ha salido aún en Japón, pero el pasado enero hubo un tráiler. No hay nada confirmado todavía para europa. En cuanto terminemos todo será el momento de que me siente y me plantee el siguiente paso.

Now I don't speak Spanish, but I am capable of recognizing that 'U.S.' does not appear anywhere in that statement...here is Google's crappy translation:

Type-0, as you must know, was launched in Japan last month, so it's over. Versus is not out yet in Japan, but last January there was a trailer. Nothing yet confirmed for Europe. As everything will end up when I sit and I raise the next step.

No mention of Type-0 for Europe or US at all...actually, it's not an alternate translation of the relevant sentence.  It's just missing entirely.

But then, things get weirder.  One of the comments on that article says (Google translated again...):

Best of the interview is the confirmation for Europe of the Type-0.

So what the heck?  I see no confirmation anywhere.  But then, it also feels like the sentence in question was just removed from the text (because without it Kitase isn't even trying to answer the question...).  So either this is an elaborate troll or S-E had them remove that line after the fact...

Clearly I've already spent too long thinking about this...

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: November 28, 2011, 12:37:58 PM »

I feel like we're getting trolled here.  The original source is in Spanish and they give a 'translated quote' (with no mention of who translated it):

While here is the original Spanish:

Type-0, como debes saber, se lanzó en Japón el mes pasado, así que está terminado. Versus no ha salido aún en Japón, pero el pasado enero hubo un tráiler. No hay nada confirmado todavía para europa. En cuanto terminemos todo será el momento de que me siente y me plantee el siguiente paso.

That translates to:

Type-0, as you know, has been released in Japan last month, so it's done. Versus isn't out in Japan yet, but last January we had a trailer. There's still nothing confirmed for Europe. When we're done with everything I'll sit down and think about our next step.

Final Fantasy Type-0 sequel in the works

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-11-29-final-fantasy-type-0-sequel-in-the-works
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 08:45:42 AM by CDFN » Logged

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: November 30, 2011, 04:15:04 AM »

International release officially being worked on

That just made my day...and it's only 1am.

Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: November 30, 2011, 08:17:39 AM »

Hurray! \(^^)/

Code:
PSP or Vita

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: November 30, 2011, 06:32:54 PM »

Anyone else play the second Japanese demo that came out last week?  I was busy with Thanksgiving and what not but finally got around to it.  Quite nice.  It's has a lot more plot than the first demo (which was mostly random missions).

Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: November 30, 2011, 07:53:46 PM »

Hurray! \(^^)/

Code:
PSP or Vita

Either would be nice.

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: December 31, 2011, 04:55:43 AM »

Final Fantasy Type-0 on PlayStation Vita part 1
Final Fantasy Type-0 on PlayStation Vita part 2

Don't get too excited, is just the original PSP game running on Vita just to see how it looks on it.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 31, 2011, 06:46:48 AM »

Don't get too excited, is just the original PSP game running on Vita just to see how it looks on it.

Then maybe you should've opened the post SAYING that rather than posting links reading 'FF Type-0 on Vita!'
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: December 31, 2011, 02:07:43 PM »

I was gonna edit the post but, I got lazy. ._.'
ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2014, 05:46:58 PM »

Holy thread necro, but I saw this posted on reddit earlier today and thought it was worth sharing. Whether we should get our hopes or not is another issue, but here it is nonetheless.

http://imgur.com/vadMF6D

Wonder what that means for the rest of us? If we really do get it, I'd be so stoked.

Final Fantasy World : Final Fantasy Agito has been released today in Japan.
James Grayson : When will be Type-0 release in Europe ?
SQEX France : like said an old friend : “be patient and who knows what E3 will give you.”
Final Fantasy World : With such a tease, you better not disappoint us. Otherwise I’ll whip you 30 times.
SQEX France : Seriously, there will be announcement during E3.
James Grayson : My tweet has been useful.
SQEX France : It’ll be a part of the E3 surprises. Stay tuned =)

translation credit to user MadRedMC
edit: forgot to add translation.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:58:13 PM by ultra7k » Logged
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: May 22, 2014, 11:56:57 AM »

I kinda wanna say that's about as subtle as a slap to the face.

HMM.  I'm really putting a lot of hope into E3 this year in general (and I'm hoping it's why there's a sort-of gaming news drought right now).

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: May 22, 2014, 12:30:11 PM »

I kinda wanna say that's about as subtle as a slap to the face.

HMM.  I'm really putting a lot of hope into E3 this year in general (and I'm hoping it's why there's a sort-of gaming news drought right now).

What in the actual hell are you talking about!?

- Far Cry 4
- Halo 5
- New Pokemon
- Hyrule Warriors updates
- $399 XBox One + Gold changes

All in the last two weeks

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: