Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 01:40:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319060 Posts in 13031 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Ar Tonelico 2 Cosmospheres and the end game glitch
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ar Tonelico 2 Cosmospheres and the end game glitch  (Read 664 times)
Klyde Chroma
Fruity Ninja

I believe in the Boss!!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: July 18, 2011, 02:57:59 AM »

So even though I swore off this devastatingly bad game quite awhile ago.... I couldn't help being a completionist and picked it back up.... well I am at the end of the game and I was aiming for Jaqui's Ending, not having selected to devote myself to either Luca or Cloche (Cannot move ahead in either one of their spheres....) and yet now I cannot move ahead in Jaqui's either!! I never even got a choice or was able to go to stonehenge in her fifth sphere..... I don't get it, even if I screwed up, shouldn't I at least be able to progress with one of the three girls???

Please tell me something just has not come to pass yet and all will be well with Jaqui...... Or have I managed to screw my chances with all the girls (not unlike real life...) through some error I was unaware I made?

Additionally I have one more question.... how prepared, or what strategies should I employ when I get to the "glitch" boss at the end? Any suggestions as to "must have/use" abilities items equipment et cetera, would be appreciated as I DID NOT come this far in this convoluted game to lose to a glitch now!!

Thanks for the help!

EDIT: Ok............ now I feel like a big fool....... I just figured it out... I had to re-enter and choose to accept Jaqui as my partner after going to "rest" somewhere.... I apologize for the false alarm..... But if anyone cares to take advantage of my erroneous post and talk cosmosphers, or more precisely just how freakin' annoying they are, lets have at it!!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 11:40:32 AM by Klyde Chroma » Logged

Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 05:08:53 PM »

theres a bomb you can make that does like 9999 dmg you will need to make some.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: