Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2014, 02:53:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327560 Posts in 13411 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Tekken Hybrid
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tekken Hybrid  (Read 1957 times)
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 24, 2011, 08:33:58 AM »

In addition to the CG animated feature Tekken: Blood Vengeance and the enhanced port Tekken Tag Tournament HD, Tekken Hybrid will also include Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue, essentially a demo version of a game that was previously only announced for arcades.

http://kotaku.com/5824156/sneak-peek-at-tekken-tag-tournament-2-comes-to-ps3-early-with-tekken-hybrid

That's a very nice package.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 10:21:53 AM »

Hm. This is relevant to my interest.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 11:23:21 AM »

The most surprising thing here is that the console version will be playable less than a month after the game hits the arcades. They also said that calling it a demo is making it a disservice because of the amount of content that will be included. We'll see if they live up to that promise but I think we can expect more than the usual 2 or 3 characters.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 05:50:31 PM »

TEKKEN HYBRID TRAILER VER.2

Official site: http://www.tekken-official.jp/tkhybrid/

shutupandtakemymoney.jpg
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 05:58:11 PM »

Sold.

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 05:10:30 AM »

TEKKEN 3D PRIME EDITION Special Trailer

Kinda related to Tekken Hybrid. Also, 60 FPS.
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 06:00:59 AM »

The most surprising thing here is that the console version will be playable less than a month after the game hits the arcades. They also said that calling it a demo is making it a disservice because of the amount of content that will be included. We'll see if they live up to that promise but I think we can expect more than the usual 2 or 3 characters.

I want Lili in it :D

Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2011, 11:13:03 PM »

Me too.
I want to see this movie so bad. Why is when the companies themselves do their movies they tend to be good (eg Advent Children, Resident Evil Degeneration and Tekken Blood Vengeance (still not sure) but when somebody else does it, it turns into complete garbage ?

I wonder how hard it is to get a few already charismatic characters and make an action movie out of it.

Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 11:46:56 PM »

Me too.
I want to see this movie so bad. Why is when the companies themselves do their movies they tend to be good (eg Advent Children, Resident Evil Degeneration and Tekken Blood Vengeance (still not sure) but when somebody else does it, it turns into complete garbage ?

I wonder how hard it is to get a few already charismatic characters and make an action movie out of it.

Well because most hollywood flicks like that are just cheap cash ins. The directors, producers, studios, etc. have no respect for the source material and only want to make money off of it.

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2011, 11:40:42 PM »

The lack of Itagaki's trash talk saddens Tekken's Harada

<3
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 01:42:03 AM »

Call me a weirdo, but i desperately wish for tekken 3's nina design back. I never found a female fighting game character as bad ass and sexy as her in her 2p outfit. Nina williams is my favorite fighting game vixen. Also, eagerly awaiting this release.

TASTY!
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2011, 04:20:32 PM »

First 6 minutes of Blood Vengeance in HD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkLiITU1kQ0

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2011, 09:54:13 PM »

I came, three times.

Nina never looked so good.

TASTY!
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2011, 07:43:11 AM »

I've just watched the movie. Overall it was nice and enjoyable, a good fanservice. The only thing I honestly didn't like one bit was the ending. It was simply way too much.

I surely would have liked to see more of my favorite characters but on the other hand I'm glad they didn't put too much of the cast in, or it would be a mess (a bigger mess).

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: