Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 02:28:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327435 Posts in 13407 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Xenoblade
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 45 Print
Author Topic: Xenoblade  (Read 56310 times)
VampiricDragon_
Banninated

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: February 01, 2012, 09:39:27 AM »

The criteria wasnt "no ports" and even if it was I could still do it. Like I said most of those ports or remakes are new games in at least 1 region.   If I wanted too I could add another 10 tales games, another 10 srw games, just 2 series............

I pretty much am an expert and have been doing this a very long time. And no doubt people have played as many rpgs as I have. Ive played a  metric ton and I am sure other people have too.

You think I dont know people in the industry due to my business contacts? You would be way wrong on that one.

And the only reason why I talked about the amount of games is because of a silly comment.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: February 01, 2012, 09:45:51 AM »

2000 lbs of gaming?? :o
Welp, everyone should have a hobby.

Anyways, Vampiric, u r hilarious.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
VampiricDragon_
Banninated

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: February 01, 2012, 09:55:43 AM »

If I weighed everything I own related to gaming...........that would break a scale.

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: February 01, 2012, 10:18:59 AM »

If I weighed everything I own related to gaming...........that would break a scale.

I take it that you've never used a scale before? They're surprisingly durable. You can even stand on it and it wont break (unless it does in which case your mother must be so proud because she is fat).

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
VampiricDragon_
Banninated

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: February 01, 2012, 10:33:50 AM »

^ I ont even know what to say to that. Most scales cant handle more than 500 pounds without breaking.

All of my micro computers I know are heavy.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: February 01, 2012, 10:51:03 AM »

I just gave you 50+ that I own FROM 1 COMPANY. Do you really want me to waste my time posting more?
Why not? You want us to waste our time listing things you should be researching yourself.

VampiricDragon_
Banninated

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: February 01, 2012, 11:10:14 AM »

Because listing games takes a long time. If someone has been keeping up with mass effect 3 news they could tell me in a second. I havent been
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: February 01, 2012, 11:11:47 AM »

Then go do your own damn research. Your attitude of superiority and general posting habits are grinding on a lot of nerves here.

Just remember that you've already had ample warning.

VampiricDragon_
Banninated

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: February 01, 2012, 11:13:25 AM »

What is annoying is your attitude of anger.  I think you need the warning.

I only even bothered to spend the time listing 50 games from 1 company this gen just to show that 100 games isnt ridiculous.

Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: February 01, 2012, 11:19:38 AM »

Believe me, I'm one of the most patient people here. The fact that you haven't been banned yet despite annoying EVERYONE HERE CONSTANTLY is indicative of just how accommodating we have been, yet you have refused to reconsider your position of being an arrogant asshat who takes on a tone of condescension and fanaticism in every post, and prefer to derail almost every thread you post in with your nonsense.

Like I said, quit it with the act already.

VampiricDragon_
Banninated

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: February 01, 2012, 11:25:26 AM »

having a different opinion isnt being arrogant. just chill. relax

Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Leaves from the vine.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #461 on: February 01, 2012, 12:26:43 PM »

I Ty
having a different opinion isnt being arrogant. just chill. relax

I can't wait to see how this pans out.  :)

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Prime Mover

All's fair in love, war, and the recording studio

Shattre
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: February 01, 2012, 02:59:49 PM »

What is annoying is your attitude of anger.

I'll be the first to admit that Leyviur and I have our dissagreements, but in this case he's completely right, you're acting like a stupid child. You've criticized everyone here, missed the mark on many points that others are trying to make, and done a terrible job backing up your claims. And creating a bullshit list of todry ports and shovelware doesn't help your case.

No one here has come out and said it, probably because they're trying to be nice, but most of the games on that list are pure crap, the rest are ports... many are both. No one is suggesting that the total number of jRPGs is any lower this generation, just that the quality has fallen so drastically that those that come out may as well not even exist. It's actually kind of pathetic that you spent so much money on those games. A few bad games here and there is one thing, it happens to all of us. But it's as if you just don't care how good a game is, you just buy it anyway. If I had bought 50 games this generation, good or bad, I would be dead broke and wouldn't be able to pay my heating bills. But you went the extra mile, and bought 50 shitty games, and probably many more, since you just listed ONE COMPANY. No wonder our ecconomy is failing, our country is full of people like YOU who waste innordinate amounts of money on cumpulsive, shoddy entertainment purchases! Grow an ounce of taste, man, it'll save you some money and spare us from listening to your constant whining!

You're the kind of person that makes RPG fans look bad. Seriously, you need to re-assess your purchasing habbits and grow an ounce of self-respect.

eelhouse.net
- order the new album

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Trails in the Sky, Bioshock: Infinite
Currently Listening to: Devin Townsend, Dream Theater
Watching: Star Trek: TOS, Slayers, Doctor Who (as usual)
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: February 01, 2012, 03:09:51 PM »

Not for nothing, after he brought that article up about xeno series relation, you all should have realized he's a retarded troll. No one, I repeat, NO ONE is that fucking stupid.

TASTY!
Prime Mover

All's fair in love, war, and the recording studio

Shattre
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: February 01, 2012, 03:23:56 PM »

Wait... wow. Somehow I missed that post, that is priceless! Probably the longest I've ever been duped by an April fools joke is like 5 minutes. 10 months is not only stupidity, it's stupidity and denial.

Someone needs to get this guy his own short bus.

eelhouse.net
- order the new album

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Trails in the Sky, Bioshock: Infinite
Currently Listening to: Devin Townsend, Dream Theater
Watching: Star Trek: TOS, Slayers, Doctor Who (as usual)
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 45 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: