Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 09:04:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334806 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Xenoblade
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 48 Print
Author Topic: Xenoblade  (Read 63306 times)
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #585 on: April 06, 2012, 05:54:07 PM »

If you play on HD definitely use component.

neogalahad

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #586 on: April 06, 2012, 06:37:34 PM »

So about the Gamestop preorder artbook. Does that come inside the game case or does it come separately?
It comes separately and its an odd size. Its not the same size as a DVD case but the paper is pretty high quality.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #587 on: April 07, 2012, 12:13:21 AM »

So about the Gamestop preorder artbook. Does that come inside the game case or does it come separately?
It comes separately and its an odd size. Its not the same size as a DVD case but the paper is pretty high quality.

Fuck. I knew they were holding out on me. DAMN YOU GAMESTOPPO!!!

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #588 on: April 07, 2012, 11:48:10 AM »

I just checked the status of my order from the Nintendo store, and it says that it's backordered! What the hell? Hopefully, it doesn't take too long.

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #589 on: April 07, 2012, 05:23:28 PM »

Freakin' nuts man.... That makes me mad.... I asked 101 times if pre-orderring got me any goodies... having already played through the European thus I felt no need to buy the game again unless there were some limited edition bonus.... NEVER was I informed of this  "art book"..... damnit.....

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #590 on: April 07, 2012, 06:02:39 PM »

Freakin' nuts man.... That makes me mad.... I asked 101 times if pre-orderring got me any goodies... having already played through the European thus I felt no need to buy the game again unless there were some limited edition bonus.... NEVER was I informed of this  "art book"..... damnit.....

It really isn't that good of an artbook. Certainly not $50 worth. I would've preferred a mini-sountrack or something. I'd give you mine if it weren't for the fact that it goes surprisingly well with the other two artbooks I own.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #591 on: April 07, 2012, 06:05:51 PM »

Yeah the artbook is generic American fare. Small and not very thick. It's printed on excellent paper, though, and has some glossy bits that make it look kind of stylish.

I see that it goes for $30 on eBay though, so I might just sell it to recoup some of the costs of buying Xenoblade.

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #592 on: April 07, 2012, 07:20:04 PM »

The more I see of this game the more I want to play the fuck out of it. I wish I had a Wii... I might just get a copy and either bank on getting a wii-u or borrow a wii from someone.

Keyword here...Gestalt: the whole is better than the sum of it's parts.

You art ..... student you.....
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #593 on: April 07, 2012, 07:38:14 PM »

I just checked the status of my order from the Nintendo store, and it says that it's backordered! What the hell? Hopefully, it doesn't take too long.

My game apparently shipped from the future.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/shipfromthefuture.png/

. . .I got my EMail yesterday.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 07:43:18 PM by Cyril » Logged
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #594 on: April 07, 2012, 08:17:55 PM »

Gamestop preorders came with an art book? Those bastards stiffed me!

"Oh, a hunter..."
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #595 on: April 07, 2012, 10:58:44 PM »

I grabbed the game this afternoon and I've been playing for 5 hours now.  This one is a Godsend for us RPGFans.  I haven't been this into a JRPG in a very long time.  Everything is spot on so far.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Prime Mover

All's fair in love, war, and the recording studio

Shattre
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #596 on: April 08, 2012, 12:09:33 AM »

You're in for a real treat, man. I actually found the game to continue to be spot on, all the way to the end. One of the few that doesn't falter into cheesy crap 2/3rds of the way through, at least IMO. But it has lots of huge twists and turns, never-the-less.

eelhouse.net
- order the new album

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Trails in the Sky, Bioshock: Infinite
Currently Listening to: Devin Townsend, Dream Theater
Watching: Star Trek: TOS, Slayers, Doctor Who (as usual)
Arhkaos

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #597 on: April 08, 2012, 01:23:07 AM »

I grabbed the game this afternoon and I've been playing for 5 hours now.  This one is a Godsend for us RPGFans.  I haven't been this into a JRPG in a very long time.  Everything is spot on so far.

I'd even go as far as to say it's the first time at that much into an RPG... ever! I've spent 16 hours in two days and a half... For me, I think this is a record (I rarely play more than 1-2 hours a day usually). It's definitely one of the most enjoyable games I've played in my whole life! It's ridiculous to think that NoA originally wanted to keep us from playing this!

I have fury!
Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #598 on: April 08, 2012, 03:37:46 AM »

I'm about three hours into the game right now.  I have done basically nothing except wander around and do quests.  And it has been GLORIOUS.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #599 on: April 08, 2012, 03:45:44 AM »

Yeah, the game is really good when it comes to throwing out stuff to distract you. Combine this with some truly shocking open areas and huge amounts of exploration... yeah, you have one of the best JRPGs this gen, bar none.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 48 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: