Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 06:00:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327206 Posts in 13394 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Old Fantasy Books
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Old Fantasy Books  (Read 1242 times)
Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 16, 2011, 12:08:12 PM »

Trying to get rid of some old stuff that I'm just not gonna touch anymore. I've got some old series that maybe someone would be interested in. Nothing really extravagant, but they're fairly popular and may be good for younger folks. All paperback unless otherwise stated. Anyway:

The core Dragonlance books (mostly Weis and Hickman) from the first trilogy until War of the Souls. The last two War of Souls books are hardcover. Condition ranges from really bad (first book in first trilogy) to very good (both hardcovers). If interested in any will let you know the exact condition of the book and should be able to provide pics if you'd like to see).

Icewind Dale Trilogy. Full trilogy in a hardcover edition. Pretty nice edition. Very good condition.

First two Dark Elf books from Forgotten Realms. Both in okay condition.

Also have the Mag-Force 7 trilogy from Weis and Perrin. First one is in heavily used condition, but the other two are in great condition.

First two Otherland Books from Tad Williams. Both in good condition.

First four Harry Potter books. All hardcover. All in very good condition (some edge wear on top and bottom of spines from sitting on a shelf).

Not sure who'd be interested in any of these, but just throwing them out there. Send a PM with an offer on price. Would probably give up a lot of these cheap, they're not exactly hard to find books. Shipping I figure would range from 4-8 bucks depending on amount of books, but I will gladly go to post office to get more exact figure for anyone interested.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:10:09 PM by Azrael » Logged
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 07:11:17 PM »

I may be interested in most of these, let me check which ones I need though!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: