Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 05:27:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330171 Posts in 13528 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Atlus Opens a New Teaser Site (Persona 4 related?)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: Atlus Opens a New Teaser Site (Persona 4 related?)  (Read 19491 times)
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 09:39:14 AM »

My wish that I know will never be granted is SMT: Nocturne for Vita.

That would be a much more exciting announcement than P4Vita. But still, I'd rather ATLUS stop this whole porting plan and focus on a proper sequel or maybe a new spinoff within the SMT universe.

You took the words right out of my mouth, I have P4 for PS2, while an enhanced version MIGHT be nice (although seriously I thought the game was pretty much perfect as it was) I would 1000 times rather see a new installment in the SMT world. I mean all the rumors appear to say we are gonna get P5 eventually so let me be greedy, gimme something new and totally different as well!

Everything's Eventual
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 10:02:47 AM »

Even though P4 is my favorite game ever I'm disappointed to know that they are working on this intead of P5.

On the other hand: what if they're using P4 to get familiar with the Vita before making P5? Combine that with Hoshino Kid said, and this could actually be the best outcome!

They already developed a PS3 game, moving those pipelines to vita development should be easy, similar specs with a much more developer friendly environment. The hard part was the jump to HD development and they already passed that test with flying colors.

If they release this on PSP that would be some major lulz.

I understand that this is very profitable for you ATLUS but 4 persona remakes in a row without a single new entry is too much.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Zendervai

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 01:44:34 PM »

Wasn't Atlus in financial difficulties for a while though?
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2011, 08:14:56 PM »

I guess I'm part of the problem but a remake of Persona 4 with a female MC is something i really want. I know I know P5, but still i couldn't be happier about this. Time to save up for a Vita. :)

kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2011, 08:21:48 PM »

I'd rather play an Eternal Punishment remake than a P4 one.

Put this way, after they inevitably remake both they're out of Personas to remake. We'll have to get a P5 eventually.

I want an HD Nocturne, or an HD mainline SMT that's equally awesome. That's what I want.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2011, 09:28:06 PM »

Strange Journey 3D.  Boom

I beat Persona 4, and that is a very spoilable game.  Playing it on Vita (besides the female MC and its affect on Social Links) will be too similar to playing it on a TV.  The Vita screen is touch sensitive, but its still only one screen... but the main thing is I don't wanna play P4 again right now!

I liked P4 better than P3, but it's too soon!  If anyone hasn't played P4 yet, lets be happy for them... if this is even whats happening.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2011, 09:30:45 PM »

I'd rather play an Eternal Punishment remake than a P4 one.

Put this way, after they inevitably remake both they're out of Personas to remake. We'll have to get a P5 eventually.

I want an HD Nocturne, or an HD mainline SMT that's equally awesome. That's what I want.

I can agree with an HD Nocturne. After actually playing that game i found that a i loved it, plus maybe they'll let you play as a female demi-fiend who is also shirtless :D

Logick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2011, 01:13:07 AM »

umm you guys do know that the PSP Persona ports where outsourced to either Tose, or the parent company Index to make? right?  

Also the producer for P4 and Catherine once put on his linkedin profile "Producer: Persona 5" when that got attention he took it down. :P
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 03:31:15 AM by Logick » Logged

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."
~Malcolm X
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2011, 01:47:50 AM »

id rather have persona 4 portable on psp since i cant afford a new system right now. i highly doubt its 3ds considering the difficulty that system is having worldwide unless its heavily funded by nintendo like they did with monster hunter 3.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2011, 04:41:10 AM »

umm you guys do know that the PSP Persona ports where outsourced to either Tose, or the parent company Index to make? right?  

Also the producer for P4 and Catherine once put on his linkedin profile "Producer: Persona 5" when that got attention he took it down. :P

Meguro directed them and wrote the new music so it's not like the Persona team didn't have anything to do with them.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2011, 04:54:24 PM »

ugh, I JUST started to seriously push through P4 on PS2. Will probably beat it in the next week or two.

If this is P4P I'm gonna be like "ok whaaaa"

Unless of course we get Female MC. Then I'm in business, because that was my favorite form of P3.

Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2011, 01:26:12 AM »

anoop (AndriaSang):
Famitsu teased this week that "That title" will be announced for PlayStation Vita in next week's issue. The current popular speculation appears to be a Vita version of Persona 4.

Sounds good to me.

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2011, 01:32:10 AM »

You all can thank me, I just bought p4
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2011, 01:37:40 AM »

You can thank me more I preordered P4

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2011, 02:31:42 AM »

You can thank me more I preordered P4

You can all hate me because I didn't bought it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: