1) Please leave [RPGFan] at the beginning of your email subject. (I.E. [RPGFan] Need Xenosaga Info!) This will help us sort your email from the spam more easily. If you do not put a subject, your email will probably not get to us.
2) If you have a question about a release date or info on a game, check the Release Dates page or make use of the Search feature at the top of the site.
3) Please remember that we no longer host movies. Any dead links to movies will not be fixed.
4) Check the age of a news page with a dead link. If it's from 2002 or before, the link will not be fixed.
5) Please send your email from the account you wish the reply to go to.
6) Please note that as an English-based site, we can only read/answer questions in English.
7) Last, but certainly not least, we do not sell anything at RPGFan. Do not contact us asking to buy a product you've seen on our site. I'll be honest - I don't know where you can get Squall's necklace other than eBay. That being said, we do have some affiliations set in place with a number of import retailers. These are your best bet for finding most products.
Thanks for following these guidelines, it helps us out immensely.
- John McCarroll, RPGFan Webmaster