Gear up your Cyframes and enter to win Ubi Soft's GameCube adventure, Evolution Worlds!
3 Grand Prize Winners:
A free copy of Evolution Worlds for the Nintendo GameCube.
Evolution Worlds Fact Sheet:
Release Date: 12/02/02
Evolution Worlds is rated (E) for Everyone
Official Website: http://www.ubi.com/US/Games/evolutionworldsgcn/
The first traditional RPG for the GameCube.
Evolution Worlds is the next episode in the epic adventure of heroes, Mag and Linear, from Evolution and Evolution 2.
After the demise of a superior ancient civilization, Cyframe technology -- enchanted mechanical body weaponry -- is discovered. Every young adolescent aspires to be a Cyframe "Adventurer," including Evolution Worlds' feisty hero, Mag.
Mag and his friend, the enigmatic heroine, Linear, embark on a journey to discover the mysterious Evolutia. Evil warriors of the Eighth Empire are also trying to find Evolutia, the last piece of the ancient world.
Mag, Linear, and their watchful butler Gre Nade, along with friends Chain Gun and Pepper Spray, set out on their perilous journey to save the world from treacherous evil forces, and uncover the truth of Evolutia and the ancient world!
- EW is the latest chronicle in the series featuring the best-selling Dreamcast RPG in the U.S., Evolution, and its highly acclaimed sequel, Evolution 2.
- Gameplay utilizes 360-degree turn-based tactical combat unique to GameCube.
- EW features 40+ hours of gameplay and includes more than 100 characters.
- Graphically stunning visuals and special effects are showcased throughout the game.
- New features include extra voices, improved visuals, hidden features and new game technology.
Official Contest Rules & Instructions:
RPGFan will randomly pick winners from those contestants who filled out the entire form below. All participants MUST be at least 13 years of age, and be a resident of the continental United States to enter (this excludes residents of Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico from the contest). All entries must be received before 11:59pm EST on November 24th, 2002. The winners of the contest will be announced on the site on December 1st, 2002.