Oh, so bountiful!
August 3rd, 2002
"HiiiiI! Im JaVeLyNzAaaa! 18/f/cali! XD KTHXBIE!!!1"
(... Hm, oh well. So much for that introduction.)
Before anyone gets any weird ideas, (like the one who IMed me asking if I had hacked into RPGFan by adding my staff page and changing my board settings =P), I'm just the new editor taking over for Nallo in the here for the time being, so it's nothing as grandiose as you may think. Besides, I have better things to do than taking over RPGFan... like updating the ultra-sweet Fanart section and eating my delicious mango mochi. Mmm... you must try this stuff out! =D Yummers!
Anyway, fan art! Yes. There's a whole slew of fan art to show to you all, so much that I'm going to need at least 2 updates to post them all! So if your piece didn't make it today, then the next update or later will have it... that is, if it follows the guidelines. Hm, speaking of 'guidelines', before I show you all the lovely fanart, this is just a general reminder for those of you who wish to submit any fanart (because it seems some people like to go against the rules =P):
- You may submit art made with the traditional mediums: Paints, pencils, markers, felt pens, inks, watercolors, etc. Also, you may use computer graphics such as bitmap, vectorial, 3D, etc.
- Please, send your file as a JPEG, GIF, or PNG. The file should 'not' exceed 500kb in size. Don't sent multiple files at once. We may have to resize the image to fit with our space constraints. (NOTE: This is considering that I'm a sorry dial-up modem user, too. Have you ever tried downloading a 6MB fanart while being cut off the line 7 out of 10 times? =P Such sadness... It also stops me from getting fanart posted quickly, too.)
Please include the following information with your submission:
- The name you would like to be listed as,
- Your personal gallery's URL if applicable,
- The title of your work and game it's based on,
- and, a short comment about your picture.
For more information, please check out the FAQs in case you've got any questions. It's there for a reason. =P Please note that the better you follow the guidelines, the more easier and faster I will have your fan art up. =)
Hopefully, if all things go well, I'll be your fanart hostess (note: not the cupcake) for the next update and many more to come. I assure you that all the other fanart (which IS an RPG... and not 'DBZ' or an adsurdly 'huge' picture - read: over 2MB) will be posted on the next update! Promise. =) Until next time... Hasta luego! Feel free to send a fanart or two when you've got the time!