HUGE Chrono Cross update!
We've got a whole lot of Chrono Cross media for you today and I think this will pretty much wrap up our coverage of the Chrono Cross demo. Here is what's new:
- 31 new pictures from the later part of the demo (including the ending and one picture of the X-Strike combo). Click here for the new pics (they start in the middle of Page 5 up to Page 7).
- 11 Real Audio of the music in the game. Click here to check the music out.
- 5 Midis of the game composed by Wilbert Roget II. These midis are REALLY great and with a good sound card, they sound almost identical to the real music in the game. Click here for the midis page.
- 3 New Movies. 2 of the movies are from the CG sequences in the game and the last one is the 5 minute + sequence that plays at the end and shows tons of footage from later in the game with the Chrono theme playing. This last movie is a must see as it really gives you a good idea of what to expect from the final product. Since this last movie is over 5 minutes long, I used MPEG4 video compression and MPEG Layer 3 (MP3) for the audio compression. This allowed me to keep the size of the file to about 14 megs instead of the 35 megs or so from the same movie at GIA. If you are unable to play this movie after downloading it, e-mail me and I'll tell you what to get in order to make it work. MPEG4 and MP3 is pretty demanding on your system so only download if you have a Pentium 200 and above (although it might still work with a slower PC but we don't recommend it). Click here to go to the Chrono Cross movies page.
Well, that's basically all that we have for Chrono Cross and this concludes our coverage of the demo that came with Legend of Mana.
Here is a recap of everything that we've put up on the site about Chrono Cross in the last month:
- 87 Exclusive Screenshots
- 3 Official Square Screenshots
- 9 Artwork
- 1 Poster
- 11 Real Audio
- 7 Movies
- 5 Midis
- 1 Preview
Feel free to check any of those previous stuff from us by checking the related pages. We'll be continuing to cover this game extensively as more media and info becomes available.