Rhapsody Press Release
From the publishers who brought you the ground breaking RPG Thousand Arms now present Rhapsody: Cornet’s Musical Adventure. In an exciting first for the genre, the adventure unfolds in musical fashion as the characters sing and dance at key points in the story line. Combine this with a wonderful story about true love and an intuitive battle-system and prepare yourself for one of the most unique RPG experiences of the year.
Follow the adventures of Cornet as she makes her way through Marl’s Kingdom in search for her one true love. With the help of her trusty magical horn she enlists the help of many magical creatures along the way to battle Marjorie and her evil cohorts. Rhapsody is an epic RPG adventure that you’ll never forget…
Rhapsody Key Features:
- Meticulously hand-drawn anime characters and backgrounds!
- Collect over 20 puppets and monsters to join your quest!
- Experience wonderful musical interludes with sing-along lyrics as you progress through the game!
- Intuitive simulation-style battle system!
- Utilize hilarious magic spells such as the infamous “Pancake Attack”!
- Multiple difficulty levels!
- Over 20 Hours of Gameplay!
We should have plenty of pictures, artwork, movies and a preview for you pretty soon right here at RPGFan so keep checking.
February 2nd, 2000