With the peak of the holiday buying season upon us, publishers are frantically swapping release dates in an effort to get games on store shelves as soon as possible. On the other side of things, some developers are finding their optimistic attempts at getting their games out early a bit much, and are pushing games back to finish the production process.
In the last few days, six high-profile games have been shuffled around, so keep these new release dates in mind during your next trek to the store.
- Shadow Hearts has been moved up from December18th to December 12th
- Final Fantasy X has miraculously been scheduled for an even sooner than expected December 18th release.
- Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth has been pushed back once again, and now is set to show up on December 17th.
- Arc the Lad Collection has been pushed back to January 31st.
- Breath of Fire GBA has been pushed up to a December 12th release from the original December 21st date.
- The Lunar: SSSC re-release has been moved to a new date of January 10th.
- Grandia II for PlayStation 2, which was scheduled to hit the streets on December 18th, has been delayed until January 22nd.
RPGFan will keep you informed if and when any other release dates are changed.