RPGFan


Sega and D3 Found 3D Ages

Sega has announced the foundation of a new company named 3D Ages, in corporation with D3 Publisher. Sega will hold a 51% stake in the company, while D3 holds the other 49%. 3D Ages' board of directors will be made up of six executives from its two parents companies, among them Sega COO Tetsuya Kayama. The company's main tasks will be to bring titles released by Sega in the past to PlayStation 2 and release them for budget prices. That way 15 titles should find their way to the PS2 within a one year period. The first title is expected to be released sometime in spring 2003. Furthermore, 3D Ages will be responsible for marketing D3 Publisher's Simple 2000 series outside Japan.


Back
Updated:
09.30.02 - 10:44 PM
Chris Winkler





Coming Up on Twitch

Chrono Cross
All Week • 5:00pm PDT/8:00pm EDT

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Aug 28 • 9:00am PDT/12:00pm EDT

Skies of Arcadia Continues!
Every Monday • 5:00pm PDT/8:00pm EDT

Star Wars: KotOR Continues!
Every Tuesday • 10:00am PDT/1:00pm EDT

Featured Content
Editorial: Final Fantasy VI: Falling in love with classic games
FFVI: Falling in love with classic games
Editorial
Final Fantasy XI Priceless Remembrance Review
Final Fantasy XI Priceless Remembrance
Review
Pillars of Eternity: The White March Parts I and II
Pillars of Eternity: The White March Parts I and II
Review
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius OST Review
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius OST
Review
Rhythm Encounter Episode 27: Foliage Ocean in St. Louis
Rhythm Encounter Episode 27: Foliage Ocean in St. Louis
Podcast
Random Encounter Episode 115: The Compliment Sandwich
Random Encounter Episode 115: The Compliment Sandwich
Podcast
RSS Feeds & More
Complete Feed
Reviews Feed
Media Feed
Random Encounter
Rhythm Encounter
Retro Encounter