RPGFan


Tales Studio Founded
03.31.03 - 10:03 AM

Namco has announced the foundation of a new subsidary named Tales Studio. The new company will handle the development of all new installments of Namco's popular Tales RPG series. Namco has appointed Kiyoshi Nagai as president of Tales Studio. Namco will hold a 60% stake in the company, while Japan Telnet has contributed the other 40% stake of the capital. Tales Studio will be Namco's second subsidary focusing exclusively on the development of RPGs after the establishment of Monolith.

In further Tales-related news, Namco will announce a new Tales title next week, on April 7th. It remains to be seen whether this will be the official announcement of Tales of Symphonia for the GameCube or an entirely new project. Earlier this month, the company announced a GameBoy Advance remake of the series' first installment, Tales of Phantasia.


Back
Chris Winkler




Twitch Schedule & Status

Sunday, June 17
TBA • 10am PDT/1pm EDT

Mondays
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth • 3pm PDT/6pm EDT

Tuesdays
Star Ocean: Second Evolution • 3pm PDT/6pm EDT
LoH: Trails in the Sky The 3rd • 7pm PDT/10pm EDT

Wednesdays
Alundra • 12pm PDT/3pm EDT
LoH: Trails in the Sky The 3rd • 7pm PDT/10pm EDT

Thursdays
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep • 3pm PDT/6pm EDT
LoH: Trails in the Sky The 3rd • 7pm PDT/10pm EDT

Fridays
Detroit: Become Human • 3pm PDT/6pm EDT
Guild Wars 2 • 7pm PDT/10pm EDT

Saturdays
LoH: Trails in the Sky The 3rd • 5pm PDT/8pm EDT

Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin Hands-On Preview

Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin

Hands-On Preview
Divinity: Original Sin 2 — Definitive Edition Hands-On Preview

Divinity: Original Sin 2 — Definitive Edition

Hands-On Preview
Our Favorite Features: Part Two ~ An RPGFan 20th Anniversary Feature

Our Favorite Features: Part Two

20th Anniversary Feature
Sound of Drop -fall into poison- Review

Sound of Drop -fall into poison-

Review
GreedFall E3 Impressions

GreedFall

Impressions
Sound of Drop - fall into poison - Official Soundtrack Review

Sound of Drop - fall into poison - Official Soundtrack

Review
Retro Encounter 140

Retro Encounter 140

Podcast