RPGFan


Square Enix Acquires 94% Stake in Taito
09.22.05 - 2:31 PM

Square Enix today revealed that it has purchased a total of 346,689 Taito shares, thereby acquiring a 93.70% stake in the company. This means Taito will become a consolidated subsidiary of Square Enix as of September 28th. The maker of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest is planning to acquire the remaining 6.30% of Taito shares in the coming weeks, effectively making Taito a wholly-owned subsidiary. Today's acquisition will be reflected in Square Enix's financial reports for the first six months of the current fiscal year as well the full fiscal year ending on March 31st, 2006.


Back
Chris Winkler




Twitch Schedule & Status

Sunday, June 17
TBA • 10am PDT/1pm EDT

Mondays
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth • 3pm PDT/6pm EDT

Tuesdays
Star Ocean: Second Evolution • 3pm PDT/6pm EDT
LoH: Trails in the Sky The 3rd • 7pm PDT/10pm EDT

Wednesdays
Alundra • 12pm PDT/3pm EDT
LoH: Trails in the Sky The 3rd • 7pm PDT/10pm EDT

Thursdays
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep • 3pm PDT/6pm EDT
LoH: Trails in the Sky The 3rd • 7pm PDT/10pm EDT

Fridays
Detroit: Become Human • 3pm PDT/6pm EDT
Guild Wars 2 • 7pm PDT/10pm EDT

Saturdays
LoH: Trails in the Sky The 3rd • 5pm PDT/8pm EDT

Dying Light 2 Preview

Dying Light 2

Preview
Random Encounter 146

Random Encounter 146

Podcast
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin Hands-On Preview

Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin

Hands-On Preview
Divinity: Original Sin 2 — Definitive Edition Hands-On Preview

Divinity: Original Sin 2 — Definitive Edition

Hands-On Preview
Our Favorite Features: Part Two ~ An RPGFan 20th Anniversary Feature

Our Favorite Features: Part Two

20th Anniversary Feature