RPGFan


Bandai Namco Completes Banpresto Takeover
03.17.06 - 5:23 PM

Bandai Namco Holdings today announced that it has successfully completed its friendly takeover of Banpresto, makers of the popular Super Robot Taisen series. Thereby Bandai Namco's stake in Banpresto has risen from 51% to 97.01%. As far as the remaining 2.99% are concerned, Bandai Namco plans a stock swap in order to make Banpresto a wholly-owned subsidiary. The takeover bid was worth 17.15 billion yen ($146.06 million US).


Back
Chris Winkler





Coming Up on Twitch

Chrono Cross
All Week • 5:00pm PDT/8:00pm EDT

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Aug 28 • 9:00am PDT/12:00pm EDT

Skies of Arcadia Continues!
Every Monday • 5:00pm PDT/8:00pm EDT

Star Wars: KotOR Continues!
Every Tuesday • 10:00am PDT/1:00pm EDT

Featured Content
Editorial: Final Fantasy VI: Falling in love with classic games
FFVI: Falling in love with classic games
Editorial
Final Fantasy XI Priceless Remembrance Review
Final Fantasy XI Priceless Remembrance
Review
Pillars of Eternity: The White March Parts I and II
Pillars of Eternity: The White March Parts I and II
Review
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius OST Review
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius OST
Review
Rhythm Encounter Episode 27: Foliage Ocean in St. Louis
Rhythm Encounter Episode 27: Foliage Ocean in St. Louis
Podcast
Random Encounter Episode 115: The Compliment Sandwich
Random Encounter Episode 115: The Compliment Sandwich
Podcast
RSS Feeds & More
Complete Feed
Reviews Feed
Media Feed
Random Encounter
Rhythm Encounter
Retro Encounter