Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom released
01.07.08 - 9:19 PM
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom will be available in stores starting tomorrow the 8th of January for the Xbox 360 console.
Unlike the first two Kingdom Under Fire games on the original Xbox console, which were button-mashing action games (similar to Dynasty Warriors) mixed with RTS elements, this new title in the series takes a new approach. Although it still has the Dynasty Warriors button-mashing gameplay, it incorporates a lot of action RPG elements to make it feel like a Diablo or Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance game. As such, you'll be spending a lot of time battling foes, collecting tons of weapons and items, leveling up your character and learning new spells. The game also features up to 4-player co-op on Xbox Live so you don't have to play all by your lonesome self.
You can check out screenshots of the game in our gallery using the link at the bottom of the page.
Here are the features of the game as listed on the official website:
- Action RPG based on Kingdom Under Fire universe.
- 4-player co-op mode via Xbox LIVE
- 6 unique characters who can wield 5-6 different types of weapons each.
- 50+ abilities, 60+ enhancements, and infinite combinations of weapon+ability+enhancement.
- 70+ monsters ranging from 3-foot goblins to towering behemoths.
- What you see is what you can destroy.
- Innovative story delivery.
- Randomly generated dungeons.