Eve Online: Crucible Expansion AnnouncedIt's a free expansion too - what a bonus!11.16.11 - 8:19 PM
players have something new to get excited about. Today, developer CCP games announced a new, and free, expansion would be arriving on November 29th. Eve Online: Crucible
will make significant updates to many areas of the game including graphics, sounds, interface modifications and more. Many of the changes have been suggested by the player base and, obviously, CCP have been listening.
There are a ton of changes and additions that this free expansion features, but some of them include:
- Four fan-designed battleships.
- The redesign of over a dozen nebulae.Graphical improvements to engine trails, warp tunnels, and shadows.
- Time dilation in fleet flights -- adjusting time itself to keep fairness alive when hundreds of players face off against each other.
- 3 new factional captain's quarters.
- An effort to rebalance the powers of many ships.
For a full list of changes you can check out the official website here.