|New DLC Pack For Dungeons of DredmorAnd... it's free!05.03.12 - 1:48 PM
The dungeon-delving roguelike Dungeons of Dredmor
for PC has had some free upgrades in the past, but GasLamp Games are being good to us again and providing a whole new DLC pack titled, 'You Have To Name The Expansion Pack'. Yes, that is actually its name. There's quite a few new cool features being added into the game, and we've listed them all below for your reading pleasure:
- Steam workshop - Mod integration with Steam.
- Battle Geology skill - a new skill suited to both wizard and warrior characters.
- Warlockery skill - Quoted as: "the wizard skill for wizards who would rather by warriors."
- Clockwork Knight class
- Rogue scientist class
- New rooms where "the geometry is all wrong."
- New monsters
- Plenty of new weapons, items, and other objects.
No release date yet, but GasLamp Games have said it will be ready "very soon."