|Icewind Dale: Enchanced Edition Coming SoonMore classic D&D RPG goodness.09.02.14 - 7:23 AM
Following on from the release of Enhanced Editions for RPG classics Baldur's Gate
and Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
, Wizards of the Coast have announced another D&D epic, Icewind Dale
, will be getting the same treatment.
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition will be coming to PC, Mac, iOS and Android sometime next month. A fair bit of new content will be included, specifically:
- Six expanded quests, featuring content cut from the original game.
- 60 new items.
- Heart of Winter and Trials of the Luremaster expansions.
- 31 new class and kit combinations from Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, plus the half-orc playable race.
- 122 new spells carried over from Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition.
- Cross-platform multiplayer.
- A new Story Mode difficulty setting to allow players to experience all of the story with none of the Game Over screens.
Check out the announcement trailer:
Pretty safe to bet Icewind Dale II might be next!