|NIS' New Title, Your Four Knight Princesses Training Story, Due Out January 2018Time to scold her majesty!10.18.17 - 4:34 PM
NIS's previously teases new title, named Your Four Knight Princesses Training Story
, is due to set out on January 25th, 2018 for PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PS Vita.
Here's a brief overview of what we know so far:
- First of all, it is an action-RPG.
- Character design will be handled by Madoka Hanashiro, mostly known for The Witch and The Hundred Knight 2.
- The same staff behind the Penny-Punching Princess is going to be responsible for the development.
- The player acts in the role of a knight responsible for training the Four Princesses in another word. The game is some kind of "Princess Growth Strategy Action Game" where you lead the troops while communicating with the Princesses.
- There's a Growth system in which you can scold or praise the Princesses, and by taking advantage of the system and using it correctly, you can improve their status over time, thus urging their growth.
- During battle, you can beat enemies by controlling the protagonist and the Princesses. Additionally, the protagonist acts as commander of the army, so you have to instruct the soldiers as well.
- There's a unique story development for every Princess.
Okay, so who are these princesses? Well...
- Veronica (VA: Hiromi Igarashi): a young, ingenius witch who also leads the Sorcery Guild. She believes in conquering with fear, just to satisfy her arrogance.
- Liliati (VA: Ayane Sakura): She acts as the head of the Knighthood order of The Kingdom. She is pretty much loved by her People, due to her bright and proactive personality.
- Monomaria (VA: Rarisa Takeda Tago): a fallen noble of the Aristocratic Business Union and the Princess of Eudalia. She makes ends meet by her mercenary family business.
- Alpana (VA: Yuuki Kuwahara): The Sectarian leader of "Daimakara Faith". She belongs to the Dragon God Clan and is a philanthropist aiming for the co-existence of all races.
Well, that's all very well and weird! Stay tuned to RPGFan as we learn more.