|Xenoblade Chronicles 2's Version 1.2.0 Now Available for DownloadSome welcome fixes.01.19.18 - 2:26 PM
Nintendo has released an update for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 addressing various bug fixes and other adjustments to the game. Version 1.2.0 adds Expansion Pass functionality for the game's forthcoming DLC, and also allows players to skip voice segments while navigating menus. You can read a full list of updates below.
- Fixed an issue in which parts set to a specific Skill RAM failed to provide their intended effects.
- Adjusted the Gormott regular quest "The Riddle on the Wall" to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Adjusted Finch’s Blade Quest "Birds of a Feather" to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Fixed an issue in Agate’s Blade Quest "Precious Yearnings" preventing quest progression.
- Added functionality to allow players to receive the first round of quests and the second round of items associated with the Expansion Pass.
- Voiced segments in menus can now be skipped with the A or B button.
If you're curious as to what we thought of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Rob Rogan has you covered with his review. Stay tuned to RPGFan for more news on all things Xenoblade Chronicles.