|Secret of Mana Remake Patch 1.2 ReleasedFixing bugs, giving hugs!02.27.18 - 2:38 PM
According to Square Enix, the recently released Secret of Mana remake will be receiving a much-needed update in early March to address a few of the bugs which have plagued the game since launch.
Taking the game to version 1.02, here's a list of issues the patch will address:
- Fixed the frequency of application errors
- Fixed characters teleporting to maps that are blacked out
- Fixed character coloration staying altered
- Fixed an issue where half the screen would turn black
- Fixed an issue where party characters would revive with zero HP
- Fixed conversations not ending on certain maps
- Fixed clipping issues on maps with two floors
- Fixed issues of enemies stopping upon using certain attack and magic combinations
- Fixed how the bow works when fighting certain monsters
Players can also look forward to some helpful new features being added to the Ring Command menu, such as character icons to indicate whose inventory you're viewing, item effects, and the ability to turn off the guide using a button.
Secret of Mana is available now on PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and Steam.
If you'd like to see the game in action, be sure to swing by our Twitch channel where we'll be playing it on Fridays starting at 3pm PST/6pm EST!